January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Strangely mentioned close to exactly a year ago, and two years ago.

As always, @sne right on it with the Scandinavian prospects.

Our outgoing national manager had the chance to leave on a positive by selecting him in the squad for the final 2 qualifying games. But instead of doing that and playing him so that he'd be committed for Sweden he chose to call up a 3rd RB in 29 y.o Emil Kraft who's been injured for over a year and only played a few minutes since he came back.

There is a reason so many talented young Swedish players have opted to not represent Sweden under this clown

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, duke313 said:

Was thinking that. The kind of player Fulham or Brentford would sign and do well.

I was just watching a recording of the game and my thoughts were he'd be a great signing for Fulham or Brentford to replace Mitrovic or Toney (if he goes).  Also thought Everton and maybe Wolves as well.  

5 hours ago, El Segundo said:

I was just watching a recording of the game and my thoughts were he'd be a great signing for Fulham or Brentford to replace Mitrovic or Toney (if he goes).  Also thought Everton and maybe Wolves as well.  

West Ham too. He’ll definitely get a move. I think we’ll be shopping for a higher calibre of player or potential.

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

West Ham too. He’ll definitely get a move. I think we’ll be shopping for a higher calibre of player or potential.

I would bloody hope so!

We have reached a level where it is very high ceiling players only now.

For me if we have the funds I would have Frimpong and Zubamendi and a back up keeper in January and bin off who they replace (excluding cash obviously)

5 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Great...  Can't wait to see people suggest Pavlidis every window for the next 5 years because he had one good game against us.  Vagner Love 2.0.

Erm have you seen his record? He is doing very well in a very poor side. Has a lot to his game nit just one or two performances