Europa Conference League Group Stage Draw

alreadyexists

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m doing the same, if you have EE it’s £20 a month and a 28 day contract (so no cancellation fee/etc)… unless you’ve found a better deal?

Last season if you texted SPORT off your EE device to 150 you got a 3 month free trial 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m doing the same, if you have EE it’s £20 a month and a 28 day contract (so no cancellation fee/etc)… unless you’ve found a better deal?

I'm on Virgin and can add it for £10 a month, which seems pretty darn sweet...

9 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Anyone know when the fixture order and dates of the group will be announced?

5 hours ago, slovenian said:

What are the Europa Conference League group stage dates?

Matchday 1: 21 September 2023
Matchday 2: 5 October 2023
Matchday 3: 26 October 2023
Matchday 4: 9 November 2023
Matchday 5: 30 November 2023
Matchday 6: 14 December 2023

When are Europa Conference League fixtures announced?

Fixtures will be confirmed after the draw. The group stage is played on Thursdays from 21 September to 14 December on the same night as the Europa League games, kicking off at 16:30, 18:45 CET and 21:00 CET.
The group winners advance to the round of 16. The runners-up contest the knockout round play-offs against the third-placed sides from the Europa League, with the victors joining the group winners in the last 16.

When is the next Europa Conference League draw?

The draw for the knockout round play-off, featuring the group runners-up and eight teams transferring from the Europa League, takes place on 18 December.

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

No, Split or Dubrovnik. Dalmatian coast is Dreamland 

I went on holiday in the Split region. Loved it, I always recommend Croatia as a holiday destination to people and they are like “Oh Right….Really? “   What’s good about is too is that they don’t cater for the British, and are quite aloof which I liked .