Weekends Football 25/27 August

andykeenan

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

richarlison is so crap... spurs got to be concerned going through a whole season with him as their main striker...

£60m seemed mental at the time, and even worse now.

I’m convinced theres an awful lot of money laundering going on in football.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Why start over him? He can play with him

I think I'd take Maddison over Mount - but United's problem is that's not what they need - United need Sarr and Bissouma, or Luiz and Kamara, instead they've got Casemiro - just Casemiro and he's not got the legs for it - they're playing a ridiculous 4-1-5 at times.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sne said:

That's a red if the teams are reversed. Right or wrong.

You think if it had been a Spurs man he'd have been sent off?

I might be on the wrong incident - one of the Bournemouth players (Billing I think) caught a Spurs man with an elbow - yellow seemed about right to me.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You think if it had been a Spurs man he'd have been sent off?

I might be on the wrong incident - one of the Bournemouth players caught a Spurs man with an elbow - yellow seemed about right to me.

The one where Perisic punched/showed the Bournemouth player and got a yellow after VAR review.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Ah, I thought Stefan was referring to the Billing one - personally I don't think either were red cards.

He might have been :D That post was a minute or so before mine so maybe I was commenting on a different situation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

As a neutral, the commentators fawning over Spurs is nauseating.

From what I've seen today, we'd absolutely spank this Spurs side.

They're dangerous on the ball. Maddison usually had good games v us for Leicester, certainly at VP.

I certainly wouldn't fancy playing this Spurs after a hard Thursday euro away day that's for sure while they have a free week training so that's a dynamic that will tilt against us at various points this season.

Way to get at Spurs though is attack the space Porro leaves so Moreno and Ramsey being fully fit by the time we play them would be a big help.

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I presume that Maddison will now be starting games for England as he's joined Spurs?

Good to see the whole sport rescued by Postecoglou; he invented entertainment dontcha know?

Just a shiny new thing for the London press to get excited about. Natural order will be restored when Ipswich or someone like that knock them out of the FA cup.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â