Weekends Football 25/27 August

andykeenan

What an amazing assist from Salah, inch perfect.

Talk he's going to Saudi Arabia, big loss for premier league if that happens.

Jota-Nunez-Salah really going to test our backline next weekend but we can also hurt them with what we have in midfeld and attack.

Liverpool's recent record against Newcastle is great, seem to be a bogey team for them.

Serves Newcastle right for spending most of the game after they scored just trying to kick lumps out of Liverpool, with constant cynical fouls. Dirtiest team in the league.

3 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Possibly bad news for us next week

Honestly, Plop winning this one is the best case scenario for us next weekend. If they lost today, you’d have to expect them proving a point against us next Sunday, but now it might spark some complacency among them. 

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Honestly, Plop winning this one is the best case scenario for us next weekend. If they lost today, you’d have to expect them proving a point against us next Sunday, but now it might spark some complacency among them. 

Hmm not sure. I think if they'd got beat today it already starts to get edgy at Anfield next week, on 4 points and not playing well. Now they'll be full of confidence. Hope you're correct though 👍

2 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Hmm not sure. I think if they'd got beat today it already starts to get edgy at Anfield next week, on 4 points and not playing well. Now they'll be full of confidence. Hope you're correct though 👍

Did Matip pick up an injury? You're looking at them starting Gomez and a teenager as their CBs v us so that will cancel out Nunez and Jota starting with Salah.

Whatever 11 they put out it's the same scenario as end of last season, a point there is always a very good result.

Diaby v Trent should be a fun battle aswell.

Edited by VillaChris

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Did Matip pick up an injury? You're looking at them starting Gomez and a teenager as their CBs v us so that will cancel out Nunez and Jota starting with Salah.

Whatever 11 they put out it's the same scenario as end of last season, a point there is always a very good result.

Diaby v Trent should be a fun battle aswell.

I'm not sure but possibly considering they brought Quansah on. Konate is out until after the international break I just saw. So hopefully we can get at them. I fancy us to score a couple but it will be about if we can keep them quiet enough. Nunez v Pau might not be pretty 🙈

58 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Probably going to turn it off now. Don’t want to hear ex-Everton fan Jamie Carragher going on about how Liverpool are the best team in the galaxy.

Had noocarsul won it would've been just as unbearable so I think you made a wise move.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Just saw the VVD sending off on MOTD. Looked very harsh on the angles shown. Will be overturned imo.

Looked clear on the live Sky Sports coverage earlier… I still would not be surprised if it was overturned though.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â