Weekends Football 25/27 August

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bias aside, i actually think referees should bring some consideration into these things, despite the black and white rules.

You're 27 minutes into a massive game, was the RED REALLY necessary?

You're ruining a game.

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, from an entertainment perspective. I think this reasoning is why some refs can make such terrible and bias decisions, they are there to enforce the rules not direct the show.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Newcastle are getting every decision! Makes me wonder about the amount of influence Saudi money is having on the league! 

Are you watching the game?  Liverpool are horrific and should be 2 men down right now...

Just now, penguin said:

Whilst I understand where you are coming from, from an entertainment perspective. I think this reasoning is why some refs can make such terrible and bias decisions, they are there to enforce the rules not direct the show.

100% this

PGMOL biggest problem is they think they're part of the entertainment, they're part of the show

Said before when the PL on TV kicks off who comes out first, who's the first person you see front and centre?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bias aside, i actually think referees should bring some consideration into these things, despite the black and white rules.

You're 27 minutes into a massive game, was the RED REALLY necessary?

You're ruining a game.

So you can take someone out who is clean through on goal as long as it's fairly early in the game?   Do you propose a minute where a RED card should be given?  Second half? After an hour?  If it's already 3-0 or something?  

It was a professional foul. Van Dijk took out the man because it's all he could do to prevent Isak shooting, and that's a red card whether it's after 27 seconds, 27 minutes or in injury time at the end of the second half. 

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

What? :D 

Lol.. I just think if there isn't real malicious behind a challenge, especially so early in the game, you should consider giving them a pass.

Penalise them yes, but a straight red so early in the game?

Liverpool are a disgrace. As obvious red card as you'll see yet the ref is getting clearly insulted to his face and the 4th official getting it from Klopp. 

They should get extra punishment.. I just don't get it, it's obvious, it's been reviewed by VAR and after being in the face of the 4th official Klopp puts on his best bemused smile. 

Just **** off odious club. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â