Weekends Football 18/20/MNF 21 August

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

He's actually a pretty good striker. Got double figures last season and already 2 in 2 this season. I wouldn't mind him here but would probably cost too much.

Yea I remember saying on here last summer that think he will take to the premier league well as he is physical beast and pretty pacy. He has done much better than Dennis and the other strikers they bought 

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

Yea I remember saying on here last summer that think he will take to the premier league well as he is physical beast and pretty pacy. He has done much better than Dennis and the other strikers they bought 

Yeah big, quick, works hard and scores a few goals. Basically what Keinan Davis could have been.

• Like 1

The more Championship football I see the more confident I am we're going to get promoted. Any gamblers might want to stick a few quid on us whilst the odds are still decent. 

Of course now I've said that Millwall will beat us on Sunday.

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Chris wood scores a 88th min header from a serge aurier cross…they look dangerous from that move this season, aurier with 2 assists via crossing tonight

Just seen the highlights, 2 cracking assists from Aurier. I know he was a bit of a meme at Spurs but always looks good for Forest.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Why didn't they give Luton 2 away games to start?

Luton got clearance from the premier league saying their ground is good to go, they then had some work doing to expand the media area so they can accomodate everyone amidst the increased interest in covering their games, their contractor hasnt managed to get this done in time for today's game, so i think th PL cleared it but their own gaffe has caused this

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â