Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

16 hours ago, lexicon said:

I'd rather pull barbed wire out of my urethra than listen to anything that guy has to say ever again. 

Your colourful description really gets the point across. For me, it's not so much what he is saying, than how he is saying it, that I hate.

I'm sure he thinks his ironic, up and down speaking style, is witty and charming.

Similarly to you, I would rather a starving rat gnawed through my eardrum and pissed in the hole, than ever listen to him again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Your colourful description really gets the point across. For me, it's not so much what he is saying, than how he is saying it, that I hate.

I'm sure he thinks his ironic, up and down speaking style, is witty and charming.

Similarly to you, I would rather a starving rat gnawed through my eardrum and pissed in the hole, than ever listen to him again.

Would you rather........get a barbed wire catheter, or get a starving rat mind piss. 

Hmmmm tough call. 

Gonna go with the rat one. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill for fourteen hours a day week in week out, for sixpence a week. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TRO said:

You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill for fourteen hours a day week in week out, for sixpence a week. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

Luxury. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

Never realised you were from Wolverhampton?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Not in the squad for tonight’s qualifier - hopefully just getting his fitness up and ready for a weekend appearance. 

I thought that when Emery was asked he mentioned something about not being able to register him before Saturday.  I don't know when the Euro squad had to be submitted but maybe the deal wasn't done in time?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, allani said:

I thought that when Emery was asked he mentioned something about not being able to register him before Saturday.  I don't know when the Euro squad had to be submitted but maybe the deal wasn't done in time?

I'm sure the Euro Squad had too be submitted last Friday. Not 100% though, but it does seem premature considering the transfer window is still open. 

Would be a bit pants if you couldn't register anyone you sign in the last 3 weeks of the transfer window. Surely when the competition goes to the group stage then you'd submit the final squad?! Would make more sense imo. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I'm sure the Euro Squad had too be submitted last Friday. Not 100% though, but it does seem premature considering the transfer window is still open. 

Would be a bit pants if you couldn't register anyone you sign in the last 3 weeks of the transfer window. Surely when the competition goes to the group stage then you'd submit the final squad?! Would make more sense imo. 

I am pretty sure that you can register new players between rounds.  So I think if we missed the deadline then Zaniolo can't play in either match against Hibs - but (assuming we win!) he could be registered for the next phase of the competition.

Just now, allani said:

I am pretty sure that you can register new players between rounds.  So I think if we missed the deadline then Zaniolo can't play in either match against Hibs - but (assuming we win!) he could be registered for the next phase of the competition.

That makes more sense tbh

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â