Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Where do you play him?

Could we see him start as the 10 with Diaby replacing Watkins as the striker? 

I'd leave Diaby where he is and get McGinn over to his best position of RM.

That leaves up front or LM. Happy with either, but I would continue with Ollie up front probably.

When Ramsey comes back he can slot in LM you'd think and Nico could move up front if he's playing well.

Think his size automatically made my brain think he is some sort of target man, which isn't the case.

So I had to do a double take when I realised the player spinning out of midfield, with tricky feet, beating players  and driving forward was him.

I'm sure he could play up front ( Even as I've suggested ( but a quick look at his skill set suggest his attributes may be wasted just lingering up front.

Very much a 10 type IMO!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

The sooner we get him integrated (as well as fully fit and firing) into that first 11, the better. I think Nico and Moussa linking up could be something quite special. As well as their technical prowess, their game intelligence is better than our other attackers…

Expect to see some silky build up play and chance creation for Ollie to thrive off… need our attackers to be on the same wavelength and get plenty of practise in terms of attacking play and link up.

I think Nico can cover for as well as support Ollie too…

Do feel we have genuinely upgraded our attack with him and Moussa… that’s a big positive and something to really look forward to.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can he play up front? He looks like a very interesting player. 

No he can't and it needs to stop before people get wound up about it.

Mourinho who loves a big centre forwards never even bothered to try it when Tammy and Belotti were useless last season

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Mourinho who loves a big centre forwards never even bothered to try it when Tammy and Belotti were useless last season

I ’ll never understand the obsession with using players out of position. ”He’s tall, try him in central defence” or ”looks like he reads the game well, bet he could do a job as DM”. Players generally don’t like being shuffled around to fill gaps and it rarely works.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah, false 9, rather than 9

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I waa asking the question not saying he should play there

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â