Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Can add Italy to the list of Top National Teams we can now get players into / back into

To go along with Spain, France, Brazil and Argentina 😍... If only big nose would pay attention to Ezri and Watkins..

Were Pau and Zaniolo in the previous squads?

19 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

Good news and bad news.

I was hoping we could have used the international window so that the master could have schooled him as to what is required.

Yeah. Also I'm just going to be terrified he gets injured. 

So international players from Brazil, Argentina, Italy, France and Spain. Ok, Douglas Luiz, Diaby and Kamara wasn't called up this time but they have and will be again. I never thought I'd see that at Villa. Now we only need JJ to get a call and then a german to have the full set. 

50 minutes ago, Pelle said:

So international players from Brazil, Argentina, Italy, France and Spain. Ok, Douglas Luiz, Diaby and Kamara wasn't called up this time but they have and will be again. I never thought I'd see that at Villa. Now we only need JJ to get a call and then a german to have the full set. 

Kamara had been called up, don’t forget our Belgium internationals 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Pelle said:

8 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Kamara had been called up, don’t forget our Belgium internationals 

Your both forgetting our most important international player, super John Mc Ginn.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pelle said:

Called up this month for September games:

France - Kamara

Argentina - Martinez

Italy - Zaniolo

Spain - Pau Torres

Belgium - Tielemans

Scotland - McGinn

Poland - Cash

Sweden - Olsen

Colombia - Duran

At least one of Watkins and Konsa should have been called for England by Fraudgate, likewise Diaby and Digne for France, and Dougie should without question be in the Brazil squad. Ramsey when he gets fit should be in the England squad fairly soon but Fraudgate in charge might prevent that. Dendoncker has played at the last three major tournaments for Belgium and was in the last squad in June.

I think we might have as many as 10 players at next summer's Euros all being well. 

Edited by Leeroy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I still worry about our players getting injured in internationals. 

But I worry much less than I used to about them being tapped up for a move to a 'big' club. 

Agreed. Much more of a club to come to these days rather than leave. 

3 hours ago, tinker said:

Your both forgetting our most important international player, super John Mc Ginn.

True, but I was more thinking of the countries they represent. With all due respect Scotland as s football nation isn't really at the same level as those I mentioned. And Belgium. How could I forget Belgium?

Thanks for the correction on Kamara. I missed that he got a place in their squad. Very happy for him. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â