Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

All well and good except he has had disciplinary issues since turning professional. He has been kicked out of Italy camps in the past for attitude problems

He also picks up more cards for petulance than he does goals and assists. His league record is 18 league goals, 6 assists 33 yellow cards and 3 red cards

Bloody hell he has to rein that in. Maybe a lot of the petulance is due to frustration of lack of protection from referees?

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bloody hell he has to rein that in. Maybe a lot of the petulance is due to frustration of lack of protection from referees?

I think its frustration and you see it sometimes with players who recover from bad injuries that he gets frustrated that he cant do things he could before his injury.

Ronaldo at United last season was a bit similar though not injury related as he just got older and he wasnt the player he was and was getting frustrated. Its hard to try rebuild yourself

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gala said:

Hey Galatasaray fan here, 

at first sorry for my english. 

I want to explain the situation from the turkish view.

Zaniolo came at a really bad time to us. It was unfortunately 1-2 days after the big earthquake so it was a diffucult situation as the league also stopped. 

For us 15 million Euros is big money, so it was clear that he wouldn't stay long with us. 

On the pitch, he had some great games but also struggled sometimes because He wasn't in the best shape. 

Strength: left foot is incredible, physical tools, using his body, for his size he is pretty quick, with space he can use his speed, always works on his body (regarding to his social Media Accounts) 

Weknesses: right foot, struggles against opponents who are parking the bus, sometimes lazy on defensive end

For the transfer: sorry but for me, there is no way we accept a loan with buy option. That doesn't make any sense for us, because we can also use him easily in our squad. 

There are rumors of an offer from Zenit. I dont think he would go to Russia right now, because he is Part of the national Team and Mancini (Our former Coach) supported him joining us to play at high level in order to earn his Spot right there. As expected He was part of the national Team once again in the summer. 

Newcastle is an option, but I don't know how serious they are. 

Tottenham could be an option as they also got big money for Kane. 

Saudi Arabia has offers but he is too young for them.

The favourite destination for Zaniolo is Juventus as he mentioned one month ago. They offered us like 23 millions and a swap deal but we rejected. 

So a Deal with Villa is possible for sure, but for a permanent deal for a prize around 30 million Euros. 

Do Galatasaray really want to risk having an unhappy player on their hands, though? He clearly wants to leave. 

20 minutes ago, Gala said:

Zaniolo came at a really bad time to us. It was unfortunately 1-2 days after the big earthquake so it was a diffucult situation as the league also stopped. 

For us 15 million Euros is big money, so it was clear that he wouldn't stay long with us. 

On the pitch, he had some great games but also struggled sometimes because He wasn't in the best shape. 

Strength: left foot is incredible, physical tools, using his body, for his size he is pretty quick, with space he can use his speed, always works on his body (regarding to his social Media Accounts) 

Weknesses: right foot, struggles against opponents who are parking the bus, sometimes lazy on defensive end

For the transfer: sorry but for me, there is no way we accept a loan with buy option. That doesn't make any sense for us, because we can also use him easily in our squad. 

There are rumors of an offer from Zenit. I dont think he would go to Russia right now, because he is Part of the national Team and Mancini (Our former Coach) supported him joining us to play at high level in order to earn his Spot right there. As expected He was part of the national Team once again in the summer. 

The favourite destination for Zaniolo is Juventus as he mentioned one month ago. They offered us like 23 millions and a swap deal but we rejected. 

So a Deal with Villa is possible for sure, but for a permanent deal for a prize around 30 million Euros. 

Hos geldiniz. Regarding a loan move isn't  the sell on fee for Roma a consideration? I.e. bigger loan fee = smaller  sell on to Roma and Gala get to keep more  money. If it doesn't  become permanent  for any reason, then Gala keep the player and  the loan fee

He’s a useful player & price quite reasonable if it’s as quoted. 
Only weakness in his game is probably he’s too left legged & rather weak on his right leg, which becomes quite predictable to defend once defenders are familiar .. but than again it won’t be this price if he’s strong on both , like the Diaby/Nico Williams that price 100% more etc

Till today there weren't any reports being unhappy here. In the Interview about Juventus (one month ago), he said he would really like to play for Juve but its up to the Club who decides what to do as he would really like to play Champions League. 

We just bought Zaha and Tete, so he has real competition on the wings. We want to use the the money for a cm. So lets see what what will happen. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Gala said:

Maybe it’s an obligation to buy if certain criteria is met so both clubs are protected?

15 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Hos geldiniz. Regarding a loan move isn't  the sell on fee for Roma a consideration? I.e. bigger loan fee = smaller  sell on to Roma and Gala get to keep more  money. If it doesn't  become permanent  for any reason, then Gala keep the player and  the loan fee

Hoş bulduk thank you, That could be too risky for us. We are not big enough to loan a high profile player just for saving salary or some clause money. 

Edited by Gala
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gala said:

Till today there weren't any reports being unhappy here. In the Interview about Juventus (one month ago), he said he would really like to play for Juve but its up to the Club who decides what to do as he would really like to play Champions League. 

We just bought Zaha and Tete, so he has real competition on the wings. We want to use the the money for a cm. So lets see what what will happen. 

Juventus has been his dream for a while as his main ambition seems to be to play with Moise Kean as they are best mates

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Maybe it’s an obligation to buy if certain criteria is met so both clubs are protected?

Yeah, at the end of the say if Zaniolo make pressure on us, something like that could be happen. 

That's the reason why Monchi is not very liked by us. We had to accept the offer from Sevilla for Marcao because the player and his agent insisted on the transfer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

Yeah he has definitely been mentioned earlier in this window. He is on the list, probably the same list as Ferran Torres and Felix neither of whom have gone anywhere yet. I imagine we are working through this list and have sounded various players out, and maybe trying to nudge some players along a little with their decision making.

I'm not sure about this lad as I said, but I'd take him over Ferran Torres. Torres is a player who seems to have a fuss made over him far in excess of what he brings to a team.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gala said:

Yeah, at the end of the say if Zaniolo make pressure on us, something like that could be happen. 

That's the reason why Monchi is not very liked by us. We had to accept the offer from Sevilla for Marcao because the player and his agent insisted on the transfer. 

How would you feel about him leaving ?

53 minutes ago, Gala said:

I heard roma had a sell on clause perhaps the idea would be to circumvent it in some way maybe for instance with basically the first year of the amortisation being the loan fee instead of purchasing him outright. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â