Christmas 2023

sidcow

Me and the youngest lad got home and downloaded F1 23 on PS4. 

Co-Op career mode, we are in different rooms, and I managed to qualify last then smash the shit out my car after 3 laps of the race 😂

I'm tired, but so full up that I can't be bothered to make the journey to bed at the moment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I’ve just read Christina Hendricks is spending Christmas in Edinburgh.

Wonder how long it’d take to get there if I  started out now…

Be sure to keep us abreast of the situation.

• Haha 1

Bought my lad a new tablet for Christmas. We have had the Ipads, Samsungs, they never seem to last, so thought I'd try one of those Honor tablets (made by Huawei I think?). I've gotta say I'm well impressed 11.5 inch screen, audio is superb, works fast with all the games my lad downloads, screen resolution is crystal, really shows up your general commercial tablets, best one we have had so far, screen even better than my work Microsoft Surface, an that was £1800.

Probably wrong thread. 

First nob head who comes on here saying they've taken their decorations down already can **** off. 

Probably the same type who are proud of wearing shorts all year round as well 

8 minutes ago, sidcow said:

First nob head who comes on here saying they've taken their decorations down already can **** off. 

Probably the same type who are proud of wearing shorts all year round as well 

spacer.png

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m currently watching a bit of Eastenders for the first time in about a decade. It exactly the same shite as 10 years ago. Maybe even 20 years ago. 

It’s so bad. No wonder the ratings have plummeted.

Read this morning that both Eastenders and Coronation St dropped outside of the top 10 Xmas day TV ratings. I think people are sick of them now. Even my Mom doesn't bother anymore. All the stories are far fetched and involve killings/shootings etc. It used to be more relatable. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Read this morning that both Eastenders and Coronation St dropped outside of the top 10 Xmas day TV ratings. I think people are sick of them now. Even my Mom doesn't bother anymore. All the stories are far fetched and involve killings/shootings etc. It used to be more relatable. 

The Eastenders writers seem to think the only storylines are murder, violence, blackmail or cheating.

It used to be essential Christmas day viewing for many in this country. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

The Eastenders writers seem to think the only storylines are murder, violence, blackmail or cheating.

It used to be essential Christmas day viewing for many in this country. 

My missus and daughter claim it was the best Xmas Eastenders episode for years

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

My missus and daughter claim it was the best Xmas Eastenders episode for years

I’d have to agree as it’s the first time time I’ve watched in over 10. It must be proper shit these days.

The ridiculous Christmas tables always makes me laugh. A 2-up 2-down but somehow they’ve managed to seat and feed about 16 people. 

Then a whole lot of shouting, screaming, running around “the square”, fighting and dying (but probably not dying after all).

Edited by Genie