Joey Barton Memory Lane

Wurzel

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I agree there are definitely pundits as bad as her, not many worse if we're honest.

But if you think this box ticking doesn't go on, and we know it's not just the football media, you're a bit nieve.

Jamie Redknapp is still hired for example, throw in Danny Murphy, Gary Neville and Lee Dixon 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

For what it's worth Aluko gets it more than most because she always bites, has a ridiculously large opinion of herself and has said many racist things herself about "white boys"

An that she fell out with most of the womens team for getting Mark Sampson sacked and then sued the FA.

Find it had to find why she seems so employable. Then we get back to the ticked box.

15 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

An that she fell out with most of the womens team for getting Mark Sampson sacked and then sued the FA.

Find it had to find why she seems so employable. Then we get back to the ticked box.

Yet he was found guilty

• Like 4

On 22/07/2024 at 13:11, MrBlack said:

Hahaha, more woes for old joey.

Looks like this relates to his tweets about Eni Aluko.

As someone that's been nicked for 'malicious communications' before (and rightly dropped after they confiscated my phone for 7 months), I can confirm that just calling someone a 'f-ing c-t' on WhatsApp is enough to be interviewed by the Police. The argument "yes, but that's a term of endearment for most my mates" doesn't work particularly well.

So the fact he's been charged for that wouldn't surprise me, I think many of us with out socials and our private messages could be in the same position if ever questioned, and he's odious enough in Public, so who knows what he says privately.

On 22/07/2024 at 19:17, foreveryoung said:

In my, albeit limited, dealings with Eni she's been absolutely great. Intelligent, eloquent, and generous with her time.

It makes me sad to see the amount of hammer she gets.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, T-Dog said:

As someone that's been nicked for 'malicious communications' before (and rightly dropped after they confiscated my phone for 7 months), I can confirm that just calling someone a 'f-ing c-t' on WhatsApp is enough to be interviewed by the Police. The argument "yes, but that's a term of endearment for most my mates" doesn't work particularly well.

So the fact he's been charged for that wouldn't surprise me, I think many of us with out socials and our private messages could be in the same position if ever questioned, and he's odious enough in Public, so who knows what he says privately.

As always, the lesson is Don't Be A Dick and you won't get sued.

On 22/07/2024 at 17:06, rodders0223 said:

For what it's worth Aluko gets it more than most because she always bites, has a ridiculously large opinion of herself and has said many racist things herself about "white boys"

Not only that called everyone on furlough work shy

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â