Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I got told I hate him because I had my own opinion, an opinion that gets proved more and more correct every single day...

He wasn't important to us, the money we got for him was too good to refuse.....

We will not miss the unambitious chancer one little bit...

I'll do everyone a deal, I won't comment ever again in this thread, if nobody continues to argue with me with their nonsense...

I'm right 😁

Yet randomly post an aggressive post against him for no reason

Bizarrely on a day he got his 5th assist of the season😂

51 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yet randomly post an aggressive post against him for no reason

Bizarrely on a day he got his 5th assist of the season😂

Thanks for taking the bait and allowing me to continue to comment on this thread....

How's your call about us missing his goals and Luiz's goals looking 😅

5th assist in an irrelevant league.... still doesn't prove anything about us missing him.....

Because we don't, we are far more physical and potent without him.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

The situation we’re in atm, we’re going to let some decent players go. It’s just on Emery and co to decide which players we can afford to lose.

Diaby one of those who for some reason didn’t build on his early success.

If he performs well post-Villa it doesn’t mean we made a mistake. I wish him well, didn’t seem lazy or disruptive. Just didn’t work out for him here.

• Thanks 1

Would imagine he'll be back playing in Europe in a year or two. Another prem team could take a punt or maybe he ends back at PSG or goes to Marseille.

We simply had to accept the money offered.

I'd have liked him to stay. If Bailey had left in summer 2022 then no doubt they'd have been endless posts on here deriding him and yet we've seen in last 12 months how good someone can be for us if they're allowed time to settle.

I think this season he'd have played more on the right as never convinced the support striker role was quite right for him, he was always better cutting in and curling shots towards goal.

Jaden dosen't really look ready for the level we're at but we'll see if he can kick on as the season goes, I sense Diaby would've.

Edited by VillaChris

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â