Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Definitely will not be missed, if anything we looked stronger tonight. We didn't need to buy a Diaby replacement because we have had Rogers all along.

Nb, I realise they don't play in the same position but people were concerned how many goals and assists we were losing...

Agree- Roger’s will play in the position diaby did as the second striker. He doesn’t run in behind as much but he’s better at link up and running on the ball

21 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Agree- Roger’s will play in the position diaby did as the second striker. He doesn’t run in behind as much but he’s better at link up and running on the ball

Physical too!

4 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Definitely will not be missed, if anything we looked stronger tonight. We didn't need to buy a Diaby replacement because we have had Rogers all along.

Nb, I realise they don't play in the same position but people were concerned how many goals and assists we were losing...

Dude you hate Diaby. Its weird but get over it, he was one of reasons we gor Champions League

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dude you hate Diaby. Its weird but get over it, he was one of reasons we gor Champions League

Hate? No I have an opinion that you seem to have a problem with.... Maybe get over it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

So the maestro we let go, that was tearing it up in friendlies, has really set the league on fire with 1 shot on target and 1 yellow card in his first 2 starts.

Tough league I know, so let's give him time to adapt....

Edited by Villan_of_oz

7 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So the maestro we let go, that was tearing it up in friendlies, has really set the league on fire with 1 shot on target and 1 yellow card in his first 2 starts.

Really?  The pitches and temperatures are really conducive to allowing speedy dribblers to excel so the fact he doesn't have 8-9 G+A already means he's a complete flop!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Really?  The pitches and temperatures are really conducive to allowing speedy dribblers to excel so the fact he doesn't have 8-9 G+A already means he's a complete flop!

Pitches and temperatures 😂😂😂 oh my days.... I knew I would get a reaction but this is an all time classic 

Edited by Villan_of_oz

13 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Dude you hate Diaby. Get over it

Just now, Zatman said:

Dude you hate Diaby. Get over it

You call it hate, I call it having my own opinion....

Btw you might need some new material 🥱

Just now, _AA_786 said:

Have an opinion but the point is, it's been 2 games. He may flop but surely it's a bit premature to give a judgement 

You are correct mate, I was being facetious because I've have been told I hate him for having a different opinion to the herd...

I just honestly don't think he is a player to be missed.... Uninspiring 

4 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

You are correct mate, I was being facetious because I've have been told I hate him for having a different opinion to the herd...

I just honestly don't think he is a player to be missed.... Uninspiring 

Fair enough, thanks for explaining. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/08/2024 at 23:42, Villan_of_oz said:

I knew we were right to let him go.

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I knew we were right to let him go.

Yes indeed, nothing to justify the contrary.... Glad there is someone as astute as myself....

It’s going to be hard to really judge whether we should have kept him even if he tears it up in Saudi such is the standard over there.

I was a fan of his but something didn’t quite click. On 1 hand we give him another season and see what happens but when £60m was on the table and us sailing close to the wind on FFP I can see why we sold him just in case he never lived up to the price we paid. I’m sure it wasn’t an easy decision. I assume the player was keen on the move for a massive pay rise.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â