Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

21 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

A shame but it would appear he’s pushed for the move. Financially it makes sense for both him and us. Like others have said he would probably have kicked on next season.

In a few year's Diaby will be a quiz question where most will completely forget he played for us. 

Now to reinvest the money wisely.

how so? could it not just be as simple as we received a too good to refuse offer and he was happy to just go with it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

See ya. We can do so much better, he's so overrated.

19 attacking returns in all competitions. i'll make a bet with anyone that his replacement doesn't get those numbers.

• Like 1

It worked out ok, but it didn't set the world alight. Leon Bailey, meanwhile, did.

A move makes sense, even if it's disappointing, and it now gives us the chance to fill a different hole. As Kenneth Williams would appreciate.

• Haha 2

Thanks for the memories, the goals and assists. It’s a shame it didn’t work out but I think both parties will be happy with how it ended.

The round badge and you were both only with us for the year.

I can't be alone in thinking he was poor. Any half decent player would have easily got the goals and assists he did playing in our team last season. 

He just looked totally shot of confidence all season. We can't afford to wait and hope he comes good, I don't think he ever will, and good luck to him filling his bank account. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't have minded keeping him but he wasn't starting for us and we can use that fee to bring in a starter. 

Good luck to him, he contributed really well to our best season in decades. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Goodbye moussa. Thank you for everything

Think we are going to regret this one as people wont realise what are losing. 

Really don’t think so. How many times was he subbed or didn’t start games?

Too good an offer to turn down and before any regrets wait and see who Villa bring in?

I reflect how a player would be received by fans if he they play again at VIlla park playing for the opposition. I'd like to think he'd get a good reception.

Bye Moussa, I feel there was much more to come from you at Villa Park but I guess we'll never know now.

7 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Shame, no ambition in that decision. People on my Instagram saying "loyalty doesn't feed your family" as if he wasn't earning a fortune with us!

"Loyalty doesn't buy you your second mansion or 4th investment property" is probably more apt in this case.

Edited by Hornso
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

Bye Moussa, I feel there was much more to come from you at Villa Park but I guess we'll never know now.

"Loyalty doesn't buy you your second mansion or 4th investment property" is probably more apt in this case.

Hey, at least you don’t have to follow him out on loan 😂

Don’t have to watch/follow Saudi football 😂

• Haha 1

Will wait to see who his replacement is but I feel sad we sold him and I don't believe it was the right decision. Time will tell I guess and probably hinges on who we can get through the door.

Attack looking weaker now and will be even more so when Duran goes so I hope we can convince some quality players to come here to replace them.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â