Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Posted (edited)

Can this just please hurry up and get done, i was told that I shouldn't be allowed to comment in this thread 😅 so I've been trying not too....

Leave already 

Edited by Villan_of_oz

15 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

The reasons for the move is based on assumptions. I was merely questioning it from a personal ambition point of view. Let's not forget, he had the option of going there before choosing us. It just feels to me, like he doesn't have the self - belief to hold down a regular role in the side. I think he got the vibe that Unai was, maybe, a little doubtful about him being built, mentally and physically, for the Premier League. 

That's my read on it.

I got shouted at for such an opinion but I do believe you are correct...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I got shouted at for such an opinion but I do believe you are correct...

There's a bunch of us with the same view; there's some with other views. As soon as the opinions turn into ad hominem attacks, there's where I switch off.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

There's a bunch of us with the same view; there's some with other views. As soon as the opinions turn into ad hominem attacks, there's where I switch off.

Yep I agree, someone actually commented that you should be restricted how many times you can comment in a thread in a day... I went quiet at that point, not because they had a point but because the stupidity of the comment wasn't worth being debated...

Fwiw I welcome all opinions...

Moussa out 😂 

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Nor do I but he's going to earn a lot more money although when you earn what he earns at Villa I don't see the point

There’s such a huge difference between £5m and £25m per year in terms of what it means for him, his kids, his grandkids. Not a question most of us will ever have to consider but it is true. £25m per year for a couple of years is generational wealth, whatever else happens.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

It's 3:00 am in the morning this side... So I'm curious to know why TF they are signing contracts now 😂.

Fab with the last penalty in the shootout after extra time with a tired keeper.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's 3:00 am in the morning this side... So I'm curious to know why TF they are signing contracts now 😂.

Fab with the last penalty in the shootout after extra time with a tired keeper.

He’s probably on the piss in Riyadh! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

So have we actually made money on this?

I’m estimating we’ve made about £10m total 

we paid around £35m, and I’m sure he’s triggered some add ons, so I think we spent about £40m total 

selling him for £50m

About 10m profit

43 minutes ago, picicata said:

Only in the actual sense, in PSR world we're rolling in it!

99..999 percent sure he's being sarcastic 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

You think you know me?

That'll take the Edge off things 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â