Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Isn’t negligence essentially being “reckless” as to the foreseeable risk of causing harm?  Used in that sense, I do not see Emery, Monchi and co being negligent about anything.

Well if we’re going off legal terminology gross negligence would be hyper dramatic language. Negligence just infers they are aware of the risk but still proceed to not take action anyway. 

It is a risk selling someone without having a replacement in already. Maybe we will have a replacement lined up over the weekend or early next week, who knows, but it is looking doubtful. There have been tentative links to Felix, Raphinha, Williams etc but it is clear nothing is close with any of those players.

Sounds as though it's only a matter of time now.

Do we feel that Unai sees Philogene as the replacement for Diaby? I know that isn't the big, sexy transfer that everyone wants but could this be the case?

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Sounds as though it's only a matter of time now.

Do we feel that Unai sees Philogene as the replacement for Diaby? I know that isn't the big, sexy transfer that everyone wants but could this be the case?

Not really, as Diaby was played as number 10 mostly, philogene is a winger.

Perhaps Rogers is the Diaby replacement we are waiting for.

Edited by Czarnikjak
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I am fairly certain it's more than €55m

Yeah, would be disappointed with €55m inc. bonuses.

£55m + bonuses would be better.

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I’d say closer to €75m if I was guessing. Otherwise the deal isn’t worth doing. 

4 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Not really, as Diaby was played as number 10 mostly, philogene is a winger.

Perhaps Rogers is the Diaby replacement we are waiting for.

I think it's fair to say that this deal is possible because of Rogers development. 

I agree, Philogene is in the wing rotation.

10 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I think it’ll be closer to 65m Euros after add ons bro. Good piece of business I think for all involved.

• Like 1

Aston Villa and Al Ittihad have not yet reached an agreement to sign Moussa Diaby. After an offer estimated at 55M € (refused), the Saudis increased their offer. It's not very far away but not yet confirmed. The Frenchman is almost OK with the club.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â