Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Looks pretty straightforward, if he's sold then we have better coming in. If he's not, then it's because other deal didn't happen - we have all the cards in this transfer and I doubt Diaby will struggle to carry on if the move doesn't happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Delphinho hates no man!

Delphinho123 in July 2025: "I wouldn't mind selling Felix, he's flattered to deceive. £70m? Give me a break. We should get Kai Haavertz, that would be a real upgrade."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Does he get sold and then magically turn up on loan at Newcastle in January? Is that allowed? 

Yes it would be allowed but as with all the other players that have moved to Saudi it hasn't actually ever happened so its safe to assume it won't happen this time either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, villa89 said:

Yes it would be allowed but as with all the other players that have moved to Saudi it hasn't actually ever happened so its safe to assume it won't happen this time either.

Fair enough! Although I first read your post and immediately thought of Chamberlain returning from Germany and saying Hitler was actually alright and definitely wouldn’t invade Poland… 😇

2 hours ago, macandally said:

If you watched Bailey last night, you might argue he has reverted to type.  Couldn’t hold the ball against a league 2 side and often beat himself because his legs moved faster than his head

Lol.

Just as how you can't decide players are world beaters, based on the first pre season game/training session

You can't decide players are shite/reverted to type because of it.

Either way, I'm confident we will have an answer if/when Bailey loses form or goes through a rough patch.

Every player will, aside from maybe Rogers, who I just have a feeling will be a revelation this season... as per @Delphinho123

• Like 1

2 hours ago, macandally said:

If you watched Bailey last night, you might argue he has reverted to type.  Couldn’t hold the ball against a league 2 side and often beat himself because his legs moved faster than his head

Can't tell if joking or not?  45 minutes in the first pre season friendly?  You're surely having a laugh?

Can't believe the number of players who are throwing their careers away to take the cash to play in that Micky Mouse league.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

So odd tbh.

‘Replacement’? We’ve got a number of players who can already play his position better than he can. 

Obviously a solid business plan making sure you replace people that leave but if somebody is offering 60 million quid for this guy then I wouldn’t be stalling. 

Depends where he plays. Last season he played central but also times when he was coming from the right where he was more effective.

Who do we have to slot in on the right if Bailey picks up a knock as will happen, basically last season it was Diaby or moving Tielemans or SJM there.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Looks pretty straightforward, if he's sold then we have better coming in. If he's not, then it's because other deal didn't happen - we have all the cards in this transfer and I doubt Diaby will struggle to carry on if the move doesn't happen.

The strongly linked player is felix and i have reservations he is better to be honest

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Can't believe the number of players who are throwing their careers away to take the cash to play in that Micky Mouse league.

How are they throwing away their careers? They're getting paid a lot of money to do their job. With less pressure. You could argue they're actually playing the game better than anyone.

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Played more than any other player? That's a naughty way to put it.

He appeared more times yes, but 8 other players had more minutes than him (most of the team), and 5 of those had over 1000 minutes more than him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Played more than any other player? That's a naughty way to put it.

He appeared more times yes, but 8 other players had more minutes than him (most of the team), and 5 of those had over 1000 minutes more than him.

I like naughty.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, villarule123 said:

People really do forget that Bailey was dead and buried here this time last season. We needed to sign Diaby because of that.

Now Bailey has transformed himself here, we can sell Diaby and strengthen elsewhere.

Yep, the Bailey thread this time last year is a carbon copy of the Diaby thread now 🤣

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â