Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Reading it's 50 mill euro plus add ons.

I was hoping it would be more like 60 million pounds.

Who knows, they may take digne as well ? 

After a great start, his performances kind of died off for a good 4 months plus. Feels odd we are chopping and changing so many players, especially the higher valued ones, hopefully after this preseason of shuffling so many in and out, we become more solid and stable and then only need to get 1 or 2 players per season for the first team.

6 minutes ago, supermon said:

why does this feel like its the club paying these twitter/agent outlets this information to unsettle the player

Because tinfoil is cheap...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did he even play in our biggest wins, or best performances e.g. against City and Arsenal?

The only important or first choice player we have lost is Luiz, so it’s not like we are going through a major rebuild or revamp.

Unai’s on it… we need to give him a stronger team aswell as squad to meet and achieve his ambitions and objectives. Unfortunately, we’re not as free to spend as we would like (just see Nassef’s previous comments) so have to be creative, savvy and exploit opportunities when they arise…

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

Would wait until January transfer window before deciding if to sell. Will allow us time to see how well he does at the beginning of his second season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adman said:

They should make it a statement signing for all the world to gasp in amazement at and drop £200mill on him. IMO

spacer.png

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

The same bloke who said he turned us down for Saudi last year. Zero credibility. 

Let it go, man. It’s happening. Accept it. 

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt, baby. (mmm-hmmm) (clicks fingers)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

The same bloke who said he turned us down for Saudi last year. Zero credibility. 

He called this one before Fab did. And diaby going to Saudi now, suggests there was something in Rudi’s claim of last year. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Yo Momma din't raise no fool!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Oh great shout, Lucas should go and join the French contingent there and maybe they can keep paying his crazy wages 😂

Al-Ittihad are rich, but they’re not that rich. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Al-Ittihad are rich, but they’re not that rich. 

Let’s test how wealthy these Saudi clubs really are!

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I hope we've got a quality replacement lined up

That would be Philogene I think. Know some may want a bigger name but I don’t think we buy him back unless he has a role to play and I think he’s ready to be a first team regular here.

• Like 1

Diaby was signed last season because Bailey was on the verge of being a failed signing, we wouldn't have got near our £25m we paid if we sold him a year ago. Luckily Bailey has incredibly transformed into one of the best wingers in the league and massively outperformed Diaby last season, the man who was supposed to have replaced him. 

We can't afford to have a backup player valued at £55-60m when we have other areas on the pitch to improve on. 

4 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

That would be Philogene I think. Know some may want a bigger name but I don’t think we buy him back unless he has a role to play and I think he’s ready to be a first team regular here.

He’s not the replacement though. He was always coming back. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

He’s not a backup though…he registered over 2000 minutes in the league last season. I don't know where people get these ideas from. He made 54 appearances last season. 

Backup meaning he won't be in our first choice 11.

Also, it took nearly half a season to displace Diaby from the starting 11, which coincided with Diaby's drop in form. 

Edited by villarule123

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â