Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Cashing in and redeploying major funds to a position that strengthens our best 11 makes perfect sense. Think I read that Citeh want £70M for Alvarez. Felix should be considerably cheaper than that, and Baena cheaper again. 

Think he is a good player and would be happy for him to stay. However if he wants to go, particularly to Saudi Arabia then it shows that money is the priority for him and quite frankly don't need those type of players at Villa. 

If we can make a tidy profit from it as well that is a bonus. 

Gutted regards this really think would of kicked on this season but trust in the process & definitely trust Emery. Think his replacement has already arrived in Philogene, so I'm thinking Diaby sale & Duran would go towards a striker or number 10 type player.

Just a matter of time now… thinking about who we’re going to buy. If we can get Duran sold too, we have plenty of funds to play with.

I think we’ll see a number 10 arrive… old links/names resurfacing: Baena, Veiga, Goncalves, Felix, Moleiro… Olmo? Alvarez?

43 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

In excess of €50m and last guy said €55m isn't the £50m we'd read before. Still though all in around £20m profit in PSR terms of we sold him.

I'd be confident we've replacement lined up if we do sell. 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Monchi:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ove5bnygz688vtw30q

All jokes aside, we need to get as much of the money as possible upfront because I don't know if they can be trusted to pay up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

All jokes aside, we need to get as much of the money as possible upfront because I don't know if they can be trusted to pay up.

The money doesn’t actually matter. Our owners are richer than god. Just matters that there is a contract with the sale price written on so we can bank it as an accounting profit for PSR. The sad state of modern football.

Real shame to see him go 😞

Fair play to those who saw the signs early on and called it. Can admit I was partly in denial as I still think he can have a bright future for us but it was more an annoyance at seeing his contributions made out as being average. He was a statement signing along with Pau and they helped get us CL football before now seemingly leaving for a profit. In that sense, he's been a great bit of business. Given where are finances are currently, we unfortunately need to keep bringing in cash from sales until revenue gets to the £500m kind of level.

Hopefully in years to come, we can afford to keep players for longer. Just hope Bailey keeps injury free and whoever we sign, adapts quickly.

Would love see us buy a proper back-up striker. Felix isn't it imo (i know it's one aspect but his finishing is poor)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â