Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

I like him, but he’s not physical enough to play through the middle, which he was clearly bought to do. 

It would be great to have him as an option across the front/wide positions but we’re stacked there now, especially with Philogenes return and Rogers exploding on to the scene (neither of which would have been expected).

Pragmatism is needed. Sell him on for a decent profit and invest in a more imposing 9/10 hybrid like say Felix.

Very clearly the correct move.

Underperformance has meant this is the right move. Nothing else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Not a replacement though is he? By that logic he’s here to replace Leon too. Moussa has played a variety of positions. Jaden will do the same. We need more bodies in the squad as we cannot have the same core cohort of 5/6 names playing 40-50 games each. Football is so much now a squad game. Even from the bench he will get a lot of chances.

Bailey, Dobbin, Philogene, Iling Jr., Ramsay, Rogers, Buendia. And there's the possibility we will go with 5-3-2 or a midfield diamond. Plenty of options in the wide positions. A new right back would be more of a priority.  

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

If they haven't been triggered at the point of sale, then we will never have to pay them.

Champions league qualification must have triggered at least some of those add ons 

• Like 1

Just now, Awol said:

Champions league qualification must have triggered at least some of those add ons 

Yeah, perhaps. I've genuinely no idea what the add ons are and how much each one amounts to in £.

2 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Always makes me sad seeing players in their prime going to Saudi. I get the Ronaldos and the Manes but this guy is 25 years old. What a waste of a really short career. 

Money and religion talks 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yeah, perhaps. I've genuinely no idea what the add ons are and how much each one amounts to in £.

Know one knows and Add ons Are rarely discussed reported on in the media. 

the rare nugget we got about any of our players is CL qualification triggered a Torres add on. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â