Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, DeepDish said:

I'm not worrying about losing Diaby until Fabrizio tweets. He seems to be quite up to date with Villa this window.

Don’t know if you are being serious or not?  Seems to just jump on the back of Ornstein and then tweets about 20 times on the same deal to try and convince he’s deep in the know.  I respected him more when he was the tap in merchant tweeter, that’s what he was good at, you then knew a deal was basically done.

I am going to discount this purely on the basis that somebody called Rudy Galletti should be a union boss with mob connections in an episode of law and order, and not a transfer news breaker. What does he say when the deal is done? Here we go, now he is sleeping with the fishes?

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I am going to discount this purely on the basis that somebody called Rudy Galletti should be a union bus with mob connections in an episode of law and order, and not a transfer news breaker. What does he say when the deal is done? Here we go, now he is sleeping with the fishes?

forget about it

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Diaby left. He didn't seem happy and felt like some fans were turning on him too.

Really, I thought he was struggling with confidence at some point of the season, but always looked happy. He enjoyed playing with Bailey that was clear.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Really, I thought he was struggling with confidence at some point of the season, but always looked happy. He enjoyed playing with Bailey that was clear.

I'm just speculating. Maybe I'm confusing his body language with lack of confidence rather than not being happy at the club. 

Just now, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I was only making a joke about his name. What he tweeted sounds quite plausible to me, and I am grateful to you for providing the update.I was only making a joke about his name. What he tweeted sounds quite plausible to me, and I am grateful to you for providing the update.

I think what he meant was

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I was only making a joke about his name. What he tweeted sounds quite plausible to me, and I am grateful to you for providing the update.I was only making a joke about his name. What he tweeted sounds quite plausible to me, and I am grateful to you for providing the update.

it was in response to the mob connections comment, if you read 'forget about it' in an Italian accent, maybe picture Tony Soprano saying it and you'll get the joke

• Haha 1

So no offers, nothing concrete other than Saudis being interested and it turns out we paid £34m and not the fabled £50m record signing. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Don’t know if you are being serious or not?  Seems to just jump on the back of Ornstein and then tweets about 20 times on the same deal to try and convince he’s deep in the know.  I respected him more when he was the tap in merchant tweeter, that’s what he was good at, you then knew a deal was basically done.

I think villa pay him / use him, that's what he is now, he's not leaking anything or one step ahead of anyone, clubs see their official social media numbers of a couple of million, see his of twenty odd and they purposefully feed him info 

A romano tweet gets seen by more people than an official villa one, that's where we are now 

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Saudi media claiming a deal has been agreed, on Twitter, with Al Ittihad.

Guess we’ll see shortly.

Great news.

We have to pull profit in somewhere to spend big. It won't be difficult to replace his performances.

25 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Great news.

We have to pull profit in somewhere to spend big. It won't be difficult to replace his performances.

Not sure how legit it is… but we’ll find out quickly, from other sources, if it is…  Insider Itti? A Villa fan account I follow has reposted a couple of their tweets.

Probably BS if it isn’t reported on anytime soon.

-

If we can make a decent profit, it will be good. The thing is, how likely would we be to get a comparable offer (in the near future or next couple seasons) for him, especially outside of Saudi? Not gonna happen.

I rate him and anticipated improvement but… I don’t think we can let opportunities like this pass in the present climate. He’s essentially turned out to be an expensive bench option (but I don’t think it would’ve stayed that way), so a big offer has major appeal.

Edited by Jas10

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Not sure how legit it is… but we’ll find out quickly, from other sources, if it is…  Insider Itti? A Villa fan account I follow has reposted a couple of their tweets.

Probably BS if it isn’t reported on anytime soon.

-

If we can make a decent profit, it will be good. The thing is, how likely would we be to get a comparable offer (in the near future or next couple seasons) from him, especially outside of Saudi? Not gonna happen.

I rate him and anticipated improvement but… I don’t think we can let opportunities like this pass in the present climate. He’s essentially turned out to be an expensive bench option (but I don’t think it would’ve stayed that way), so a big offer has major appeal.

Exactly. We have to sell him because this offer is here now. That's it.

He's not even a key man currently, it's not up for debate.

I do think he'd have improved, but what if he didn't? We're stuck with another bench player earning a fortune who we can't get rid of.

Hopefully that's us making them pay through the anus.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Dunno how much this bloke knows but he's saying there's no fee agreed actually. Hopefully not far away though.

“Reached an agreement” 🤷‍♂️

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â