Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

I think we signed Moussa because we couldn’t get Williams. If Emery is shuffling the pack it’s not totally shocking he might be one to make way. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Not one single reliable account has mentioned anything about a Diaby transfer. 

John Percy did, he said there is definite Saudi interest but Villa have yet to receive an ‘Official’ offer.

Edited by nick76

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

John Percy did, he said there is definite Saudi interest but Villa have received an ‘Official’ offer yet.

Also my mate Jacob Tanswell, which became a joke because it was mentioned so many times.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Also my mate Jacob Tanswell, which became a joke because it was mentioned so many times.

Didn't he also say we wouldn't sign Philogene.

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Not one single reliable account has mentioned anything about a Diaby transfer. 

It's noteworthy that those pushing this so far are random Spanish or Italian journalists. Not to say there's not interest, but this is being pushed for clout right now.

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

I have extremely strong neutral feelings about this transfer.

My son was accused by his Spanish teacher of having an "aggressive indifference to languages". That's you and this transfer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

It's gone very quiet. 

it always has been aside from 1 journo who no one has heard of

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Can we pin to the top of this thread who has said that there is genuine interest? 

I don’t think torture is the way to go…

• Like 1

Its going to be difficult to see where JPB illing jr and diabs are gonna play. On that assumption alone i sadly do think diabs will be sacrificed and it will be a big mistake.

Unless moreno and digne are sold on and illining jr will be used at left back i dont see how we fit them all in

If we get more than we paid for him I'm happy for him to go. He had way too many indifferent performances last season whilst playing ahead of Bailey who was regularly showing in cameos he was the more capable performer.

In an ideal world I'd keep him, but we're in a financial account balancing world. Profits on replaceable players who haven't been around long enough for the fanbase to form strong attachments to are first on the chopping block I think. 

If the choice was between Diaby to Saudi or Ramsey to Spurs for example, there's only one option I'm picking. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â