Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

No I imagine he wants to leave and the club have said only at what we value you at, Saudi club comes and offers us what we want and off he goes.

Easy job, easy money for a player who doesn't quite have the metal to play for us...

Bye Bye...

On that scenerio then ye he could go as i wouldn't want type of player at the club 

But i just dont see that scenerio. Fairly young, settled at club, has a lot of french players here (and good pals with bailey) and helped ua massively get CL. Also add the fact one of the worlds best managers to learn from.

I think its clubs decision more if he goes

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't agree with that.  He had a very good first season.  Look at his goals ans assists ratios. On that basis we should have sold bailey on his 1st season then!

Same with luiz!

Yep, we'd have sold both of them to Saudi for £50m as well.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

On that scenerio then ye he could go as i wouldn't want type of player at the club 

But i just dont see that scenerio. Fairly young, settled at club, has a lot of french players here (and good pals with bailey) and helped ua massively get CL. Also add the fact one of the worlds best managers to learn from.

Either way I'm not fussed...

If he wants to go, get rid...

If we want to sell him, then I trust the club...

Ps good to see to you back on here Dem

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Either I'm not fussed...

If he wants to go, get rid...

If we want to sell him, then I trust the club...

Ps good to see to you back on here Dem

Thanks mate 😁

Trying to stay out of trouble

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Not sure why a player or his calibre would want to move to Saudi aged 25. Trust Emery as ever. 

Once in a lifetime chance to earn a wheel barrow load of money. No guarantee a Saudi move would be waiting for him in three years time. 

His stats were good for his first season but they’re propped up by the insane start he had. 

Lost his way but when £60m is offered. I think it’s a little too good to reject. We either need to sell a player now or by the end of June next year. If he continues his current form we won’t get anywhere near 60m. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Once in a lifetime chance to earn a wheel barrow load of money. No guarantee a Saudi move would be waiting for him in three years time. 

And he said no to that big money move last summer. And now he can play in the Champions League. Makes no sense not to wait another season and turn 26 years old with the possibilities he is getting at Aston Villa.

Not seen anything at all to suggest Diaby is going, but lets just say for half a second that he might be offloaded if this mythical Saudi bid arrives and is inexplicably accepted. 

Jack to come back?

• Haha 3

Just now, Steero113 said:

Not seen anything at all to suggest Diaby is going, but lets just say for half a second that he might be offloaded if this mythical Saudi bid arrives and is inexplicably accepted. 

Jack to come back?

OH NO HE DI’INT!

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Moussa seems like a very good, genuine and humble bloke.

Even if he DID/DOES want to leave, I don't think it would be for disengenuous reasons, and I couldn't imagine him licking up a fuss if it didn't happen either.

39 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Nothing to see here, no one of any significance has mentioned a proper offer, let alone us accepting it and it being done. 

The player was in training videos today. 

Just a weapon on Twitter trying to grow his following. 

yeah still absolutely nothing from the reputable folks aside from 'they're interested'

definitely some smoke but if it was as close as some journos that no one has heard of are making out then we'd have heard something form ornstein/romano/percy

i hope he doesn't go but if he does, i hope it's for more than 60m

just because the PSR clock resets on july 1st, doesn't mean you can do what you like or we'll be in the shit again next june. they obviously need to balance the books and i imagine this is a position they feel they can fill for less money than is being paid for diaby and bank a few quid in the process.

wingers are such a gamble though...we've got a player currently who is doing just fine who we might have to replace with someone who just isn't up to it. look at antony for example.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i hope he doesn't go but if he does, i hope it's for more than 60m

just because the PSR clock resets on july 1st, doesn't mean you can do what you like or we'll be in the shit again next june. they obviously need to balance the books and i imagine this is a position they feel they can fill for less money than is being paid for diaby and bank a few quid in the process.

wingers are such a gamble though...we've got a player currently who is doing just fine who we might have to replace with someone who just isn't up to it. look at antony for example.

Idiots bought Antony for 80m, absolute plonkers.

We have no such morons in our midst...

Wingers are a gamble I agree, but we don't know what the club has planned if we do sell him. Whatever they have planned though, I trust them.

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

We can't play Diaby in his best position on the wing because Bailey is better there for Unai's system and Moussa isn't really that well suited to the second striker role. So there's every chance he becomes an expensive impact sub/rotation option next season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Idiots bought Antony for 80m, absolute plonkers.

We have no such morons in our midst...

Wingers are a gamble I agree, but we don't know what the club has planned if we do sell him. Whatever they have planned though, I trust them.

these are the same people that bought diaby in the first place though?

i just feel like it's a gamble we don't need to take

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would have rather buendia was sold than diaby 

Problem is god knows how good buendia is going to be he hasnt kicked a ball in over 12 months. Im expecting he will need time. JJ injury prone all last year thats a concern

JPB isnt as good as diaby. If i had a choice id rather keep diaby and not signed JPB if we had to have one.

.But i do expect a high profile signing coming in of diabs sold. If not are am worried because of the volumes of goals luiz and diaby gave us last year

Not saying it is what I want or will happen but someone has got to go.

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would have rather buendia was sold than diaby 

Problem is god knows how good buendia is going to be he hasnt kicked a ball in over 12 months. Im expecting he will need time. JJ injury prone all last year thats a concern

JPB isnt as good as diaby. If i had a choice id rather keep diaby and not signed JPB if we had to have one.

.But i do expect a high profile signing coming in of diabs sold. If not are am worried because of the volumes of goals luiz and diaby gave us last year

Not saying it is what I want or will happen but someone has got to go.

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If he goes to Saudi then he wasn't bringing much to us, he found the going a bit too tough it seems...

Or that he is offered life changing money and he is thinking about his family and their future.

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Or that he is offered life changing money and he is thinking about his family and their future.

Yeah sure whatever excuse sounds best to you, if he goes he goes...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â