Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a mistake this is if true

We really are going to regret this one

No we won't, have you seen the squad we are building. We're going to be fine, plus we'll have more cash to spend..m

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Yeah, when he's whacking them in for Al-Baboob we'll all be looking on longingly.

No because we will be missing what he brings to us

Let's see who replaces him first before we panic. Like others have said, having a £60m player on the bench isn't smart when we have other areas we are weak in the first 11.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I don't think we will.

His underperformance has cost him his place here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If he goes to Saudi then he wasn't bringing much to us, he found the going a bit too tough it seems...

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

No we won't, have you seen the squad we are building. We're going to be fine, plus we'll have more cash to spend..m

Im sorry but JPB is not anywhere near the level of diaby right now. Unless someone else is coming is in that i feel weakens us.

I dont think spme realise what he adds to us. Its very strange why would are considering selling him.

I just dont get it at all

• Like 3

Im sorry but JPB is not anywhere near the level of diaby right now. Unless someone else is coming is in that i feel weakens us.

I dont think spme realise what he adds to us. Its very strange why would are considering selling him.

I just dont get it at all

Maybe he wants to go.....

• Like 2

Rogers to take his spot off the front, JJ back, Buendia back, Illing Junior an option on the left, Bailey, JPB, McGinn on the right.....Then of course where we fancy splashing the cash next. I Like him, but we have some ridiculous options going forwards, someone had to be sacrificed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I don't think we will.

His underperformance has cost him his place here.

Can't agree with that.  He had a very good first season.  Look at his goals ans assists ratios. On that basis we should have sold bailey on his 1st season then!

Same with luiz!

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If he goes to Saudi then he wasn't bringing much to us, he found the going a bit too tough it seems...

Yeah i agree with the level being poorer but you would imagine its clubs decision not players 

Nothing to see here, no one of any significance has mentioned a proper offer, let alone us accepting it and it being done. 

The player was in training videos today. 

Just a weapon on Twitter trying to grow his following. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is quite stupid to replace a player who has used a season to adapt to Premier League, and who har some of the best European cup experience in our squad with a player (if we go abroad) who will need the first 6 months to adjust to Premier League and we won't see the best of until next season.

But i still think the sources for Diaby to Saudi Arabia is dubious as hell and not to be trusted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Can't agree with that.  He had a very good first season.  Look at his goals ans assists ratios. On that basis we should have sold bailey on his 1st season then!

Same with luiz!

Yeah i agree with the level being poorer but you would imagine its clubs decision not players 

No I imagine he wants to leave and the club have said only at what we value you at, Saudi club comes and offers us what we want and off he goes.

Easy job, easy money for a player who doesn't quite have the metal to play for us...

Bye Bye...

I would have rather buendia was sold than diaby 

1 minute ago, AndyClarke said:

Rogers to take his spot off the front, JJ back, Buendia back, Illing Junior an option on the left, Bailey, JPB, McGinn on the right.....Then of course where we fancy splashing the cash next. I Like him, but we have some ridiculous options going forwards, someone had to be sacrificed.

Problem is god knows how good buendia is going to be he hasnt kicked a ball in over 12 months. Im expecting he will need time. JJ injury prone all last year thats a concern

JPB isnt as good as diaby. If i had a choice id rather keep diaby and not signed JPB if we had to have one.

.But i do expect a high profile signing coming in of diabs sold. If not are am worried because of the volumes of goals luiz and diaby gave us last year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Maybe he wants to go.....

It has to be this, coupled with Monchi et al thinking he can be replaced.

I wouldn't be surprised if Diaby was bought to replace Bailey, then Bailey was brilliant and Diaby wasn't as needed as thought. 

Just now, Don_Simon said:

It has to be this, coupled with Monchi et al thinking he can be replaced.

I wouldn't be surprised if Diaby was bought to replace Bailey, then Bailey was brilliant and Diaby wasn't as needed as thought. 

Bailey is twice the player Diaby is at the moment, Diaby didn't fancy the bench or the fight... 

We are no longer a club where one player leaving fazes me, I trust the people in place to build the squad for Unai...

£60m is a lot for a player that may not get into your strongest 11. 

If its true, lets see who replaces him before anyone panics. It could green-light some exciting deals.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â