Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, DeepDish said:

Anyone think he will accept an offer from Tottenham? I don't think he is interested in going to Saudi Arabia, but being only 25 years and having a first season already in the Premier League, he would be a low risk deal for the likes of Tottenham/Newcastle.

We don't want to be selling to those 2.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

Anyone think he will accept an offer from Tottenham? I don't think he is interested in going to Saudi Arabia, but being only 25 years and having a first season already in the Premier League, he would be a low risk deal for the likes of Tottenham/Newcastle.

There is no way we should be selling diaby to a Premier league rival. Thats just sheer stupidity 

And another point about diabs look at the players we are bringing in now think how much better diabys gonna be with these players around him.

No chance id sell

28 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

But there isn't any offer from Tottenham, or Newcastle, and there won't ever be one so it will be difficult for him to accept it. 

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no way we should be selling diaby to a Premier league rival. Thats just sheer stupidity 

I agree, I rate him highly.

i get the point of selling him for the 60m people were talking about but not to a PL rival.

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

But there isn't any offer from Tottenham, or Newcastle, and there won't ever be one so it will be difficult for him to accept it. 

Just as there are no offers from Saudi Arabia.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a mistake this is if true

We really are going to regret this one

Yeah, when he's whacking them in for Al-Baboob we'll all be looking on longingly.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What a mistake this is if true

We really are going to regret this one

If (still a big if) he goes to Saudi, we probably won’t regnet it. We’ll just never hear of him ever again.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â