Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

John Percy just said no bids for him.

Its all Bull so far.

I find it very difficult to believe that Onana comes in without Diaby going out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I find it very difficult to believe that Onana comes in without Diaby going out. 

Completely different positions though 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lexicon said:

They play completely different positions and are unrelated

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

That's irrelevant - it's about the money involved. 

We're selling Duran, sold Luiz, Iroegbunam and Kellyman. We book that as profit and pay 1/5th of the fee for new signings each year.

• Like 2

Just now, CVByrne said:

We're selling Duran, sold Luiz, Iroegbunam and Kellyman. We book that as profit and pay 1/5th of the fee for new signings each year.

And we're selling Diaby, by the looks of it. 

20 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's actually the opposite. No bids for him 

That doesn't mean anything - negotiations are usually held before any bids and it would seem that is happening.

I would be very surprised if we don't sell. 

50 minutes ago, TRO said:

That's fine, it's not very often Paul, we do disagree.

Personally, I thought he was negated too easily, too often, despite his obvious talent.....If you are of smaller stature, you have to utilise your ability, to circumnavigate the physical element.....I am not sure he did, after his initial introduction to the team.

He started off, quite well, but maybe he thought, this league is too physical, just speculating there, but his effectiveness surely dropped off.

For us to say , that he will be better next season, with a season under his belt, like it worked for Bailey, is again speculation......Maybe the emergence of JPB, may have brought forward the opportunity to sell...

I am totally invested in Unai Emery and his think Tank...I am convinced he see's the big picture....I haven't been able to say that for such a long time. I had a hunch some surprising exits would take place, but the surprises are not always confined to all the fans.

Only time will tell, if Unai has it right....my call, says he has.

Actually on reflection I was being a bit kneejerk. With the impending signing of Onana that gives our midfield more bite. Just have to trust in Monchi and Emery that they must have  someone lined up to replace Diaby up front.

49 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Unless Duran is going instead. 

I've got no problem with Diaby staying, think he will be better this season. However, if a huge bid came in of say £70m, then I think the club would find it difficult to turn down, and thats understandable. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, lexicon said:

That doesn't mean anything - negotiations are usually held before any bids and it would seem that is happening.

I would be very surprised if we don't sell. 

All we’ve had in fairness is some incredibly loose posturing from Saudi. No one reliable has suggested that’s it’s really on have they?

I remember watching a compilation of our goals for the 21/22 and Leon Bailey was involved in a lot of the goals either by scoring, assisting or assist before the assist, but the eye test said he was poor overall.

Overall last season he kept the goal involvements and improved his performances, I see the same with Diaby, involved in a lot of goals had quite a few assists goals chalked off as OG's and had quite a few passes that should have been assists with better finishing.

We should be keeping him unless an offer comes in that is truly too good to turn down. Add a Felix type player to our team with Diaby instead of him should be the aim.

Anyone think he will accept an offer from Tottenham? I don't think he is interested in going to Saudi Arabia, but being only 25 years and having a first season already in the Premier League, he would be a low risk deal for the likes of Tottenham/Newcastle.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â