Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Paul33 said:

Stats without context are pointless. Is that pace running with the ball or just running full stop. He is certainly not quick on the ball and I can't recall him ever taking a player on with pace. 

Please refer to the earlier posted stats which I won't regurgitate again. 

The guy had the 3rd best output in our side (which reached CL football) last season. Was the joint best passer amongst our attacking players, lost the ball the least out of all of them, and has manifestly debunked the "not quick" myth. 

Just because he doesn't go past a player doesn't mean he hasn't had a good season. Adama f**king Traore goes past people and he's fundamentally dogs**t. 

Enough context Paul?

Edited by Steero113
  • Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

he literally turned down a move to saudi on considerably more money to join us! just cause a saudi club is interested doesn't mean he's trying to force a move...and so far, all that's been confirmed is that there is interest from a saudi club

People are just making stuff up now to suit a weird agenda against this guy. It's weird. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

he literally turned down a move to saudi on considerably more money to join us! just cause a saudi club is interested doesn't mean he's trying to force a move...and so far, all that's been confirmed is that there is interest from a saudi club

Well you may be right but you also may be wrong...

There are very few things left in life that are free.

My opinions though are free.

Enjoy 🙂

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

People are just making stuff up now to suit a weird agenda against this guy. It's weird. 

Weird agenda 😅 I just don't care enough about a player that has played 1 season for us...

I care about Aston Villa, and if he goes I know we'll be fine.

Maybe you have an agenda because you like him so much...

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

yeah i remember why i tend to just stay in off topic these days

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yeah i remember why i tend to just stay in off topic these days

If other people's opinions upset you that much, it's maybe a wise choice...

Just now, Jas10 said:

Come on dudes, just chill and jive to the music…

spacer.png

I agree mate, I agree. This internet forum is far from life n death

We need him at least one more season. No point in selling him, and then have to buy a similar player who needs a season to get up to speed. Diaby is up to speed now, and can play several positions. We must also be prepared that Bailey will probably have some injury problems, his 2023/2024 season was remarkable considering how little injuries he had. This season Bailey will be targeted harder, as opponents have wisened up, so we should except a couple of injuries for him this season.

16 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Please refer to the earlier posted stats which I won't regurgitate again. 

The guy had the 3rd best output in our side (which reached CL football) last season. Was the joint best passer amongst our attacking players, lost the ball the least out of all of them, and has manifestly debunked the "not quick" myth. 

Just because he doesn't go past a player doesn't mean he hasn't had a good season. Adama f**king Traore goes past people and he's fundamentally dogs**t. 

Enough context Paul?

So he passed the ball backwards and sideways a lot ..... well there are two reasons for those stats but is that what we bought him for ?  Not sure how he has "manifestly debunked" his lack of pace but happy to accept he has pace but lacks the confidence to use it.

Stats aside, you explain why you are smashing the boxes of tissues over the guy. What are you seeing that I'm not (words not numbers please) ?

I watched every minute of every performance last season and saw a player who lacks confidence, lacks pace on the ball, lacks any serious threat on goal and who just looks way out of his depth. I can't not see what I've seen whatever numbers you dredge up !

13 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

If other people's opinions upset you that much, it's maybe a wise choice...

negative opinions of the mentality of our own players who have done nothing to deserve it? yeah you're probably right

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul33 said:

So he passed the ball backwards and sideways a lot ..... well there are two reasons for those stats but is that what we bought him for ? 

More dogs**t. What you're saying is just fundamentally untrue. 

• Like 3

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

FTFY

Yeah, there are no signs that Diaby want to move. He has already shown his ambitions turning down mega money from Saudi Arabia and will probably do it again, even thogh his agent probably would love a big money move.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â