Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Purely based on last season, we'd happily sell for £60m I think.

Unless its 70m you can take me out of that ‘we’

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I think his contribution this season was massively underrated on here.

10 goals in all comps (3rd in the squad) and 9 assists (4th in the squad) in his first season of PL football is solid, and I think we'll see a marked improvement moving forward.

Given that he was mostly played as a second striker and not as a winger shows how good he is. Like Nico, he tried too hard in some games and didn’t score as many as he could have. There’s a lot he can give us next season. 

• Like 1

Be very, very silly selling him for big money just to book a profit in the accounts then replace him with a guy who’s had one season tearing up the Championship and who mostly plays on the left hand side.

Unless we’re selling Diaby and replacing him with a ridiculously good attacking midfielder like Xavi Simons or Dani Olmo who have performed on the biggest stage then it’s a big no from me. He frustrated me a lot last season but I think the potential is there for him to be one of our best players. Him and Bailey basically nails down that right wing/second striker role for the next 5 years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Need a big season from him this year. We want to be saying he played a huge part, not a bit part like last season.

That's very disrespectful to Diaby. 19 goal contributions and more than 3000 minutes played is a lot more than just 'bit part'.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lexicon said:

That's very disrespectful to Diaby. 19 goal contributions and more than 3000 minutes played is a lot more than just 'bit part'.

It was his performances that made him feel bit part.

Confident of improvement this season.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Need a big season from him this year. We want to be saying he played a huge part, not a bit part like last season.

Didn’t he have the most appearances last season? He was hardly a bit part player 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â