Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

I keep reading how it’s a big fee… but it’s not is it! It’s barely much more then what we paid for him.

We just signed an Everton player for £50m, and selling one of our key goals and assist performers for the same price. 

There is no way a City, Newcastle or Chelsea would be selling Diaby for a paltry £50m, I’d expect £70m for a player who’s proven to produce at the highest level in todays market value. 

Edited by Tommo_b
Poultry instead of paltry

11 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

I keep reading how it’s a big fee… but it’s not is it! It’s barely much more then what we paid for him.

We just signed an Everton player for £50m, and selling one of our key goals and assist performers for the same price. 

There is no way a City, Newcastle or Chelsea would be selling Diaby for a poultry £50m, I’d expect £70m for a player who’s proven to produce at the highest level in todays market value. 

£50m is plenty to feather our nest

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Edit this whilst you're at it.

Beat you too it 

Ffs!

Edited by Tommo_b
Beat instead of best, FU autocorrect
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

I think most people aren't labelling him a flop, just that his performances didn't live up to the price tag. He has the ability but his form dropped off after the first 10 games, which might have been because he or his family weren't settled here. 

Or because he's not good enough. I think he's a decent player and would play best in a 4-3-3 system as a wide forward but we don't play that way. I'm not happy to see him leave and I'm not sad either. In these days of supporting PSR United, FFP Rovers and Co-efficient FC then it's likely this is a just too good an offer for our accountants to refuse. No biggie, we have Philogene to replace him already and he'll be worth £50m by next summer. 

41 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Lay off. It's easy to make mistakes when you're cooped up all day, no need to stick your beak in. 

Now you're just chickening out. 

• Like 2

You know what really annoys me about this deal. Is Sky are still insisting we spent £52m on him. Making out that we’re losing money. 

I read a report or see it on the box and I’m like 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91x05ogatj21lm0dz8cj

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

There is no way a City, Newcastle or Chelsea would be selling Diaby for a paltry £50m, I’d expect £70m for a player who’s proven to produce at the highest level in todays market value. 

This is how I feel about it tbh. Feel like we should be getting a lot more. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The price is going lower every hour!   Quick sign the deal before we have to pay Saudi to take him!!

• Haha 2

Just now, ender4 said:

The price is going lower every hour!   Quick sign the deal before we have to pay Saudi to take him!!

Wait for Ornstein… then we will know.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â