Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Contributed some vital moments to get us top 4 but overall I don't think he quite suited us or even the league. So a year later we make a tidy profit and are in a stronger position. From a transfer that wasn't exactly a roaring success, not too bad at all.

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They live in gater communities here anyway, they already live very private lives, kids in private schools, PAs etc etc 

I doubt he was a regular down his local tescos in brum

I saw him every week, getting in some pringles and vegan scotch eggs

5 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I saw him every week, getting in some pringles and vegan scotch eggs

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Now I'm glad he's going 

On that diet, all it would have taken is a fart in Emery's office and he'd have been straight on the transfer list. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I cant believe we've made a big profit on an expensive flop. I guess if you were a salesman you could point to the stats and our league position to come up with that fee but the eye test would tell a very different story.

Regardless, great work by the club. I said at the end of the season I didnt want him in the squad going into the next one so I'm thrilled we've cut our losses but somehow made a killing in doing so. Everyone's a winner, the club, the balance books and the player.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

42 minutes ago, DeepDish said:

unless he manage to live very sheltered

Once you’re earning £20m a year you live a pretty sheltered life wherever you are.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

I cant believe we've made a big profit on an expensive flop. I guess if you were a salesman you could point to the stats and our league position to come up with that fee but the eye test would tell a very different story.

Regardless, great work by the club. I said at the end of the season I didnt want him in the squad going into the next one so I'm thrilled we've cut our losses but somehow made a killing in doing so. Everyone's a winner, the club, the balance books and the player.

I can’t tell if this is a joke? 

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be!

I guess you have to have been there to recognise the limitations and culture 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

That has got to be bait. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

That has got to be bait. 

I'm not sure exactly what/who you think I'm baiting exactly? Its my opinion and its been consistent.

We're a better team without him, he doesnt fit our style. The club is better off with the fee and I'm sure he'll flourish in Saudi. Everyone's winner.

Nothing against the guy, I just don't rate him at all and feel his mentality is weak.

Edited by R.Bear
  • Like 1

To get the stats he got in the premier league takes some doing, yeah he had a spell where he was off the boil, but he certainly contributed a huge amount to make us a top 4 team. 

I’ll be disappointed if we leave for what I think isn’t that much of a profit in grand scheme of things. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R.Bear said:

I'm not sure exactly what/who you think I'm baiting exactly? Its my opinion and its been consistent.

We're a better team without him, he doesnt fit our style. The club is better off with the fee and I'm sure he'll flourish in Saudi. Everyone's winner.

Nothing against the guy, I just don't rate him at all and feel his mentality is weak.

think you might need to add IMO quite a bit amongst all that.  As it is it looks like a statement put forward by an arrogant individual.  I'm sure that's not how it's meant, it just looks that way.  Hence bait.

4 hours ago, Xela said:

I'd guess Villa will have a Euro account at their bank in the UK. 

Almost certainly, because we’ll have bought players from European clubs that need paying in Euros. 

5 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

This is mad, if I was a pro footballer I don’t know what I would do.

My gut feeling is this is career suicide, but the flip side is, at €350k a week tax free, would you care? 

But then the other side of me is thinking he is probably on good money here, get better sponsorship deals and how much money does a youngster need to be financially set for life, make good Investments and you’d be sitting pretty forever 

For some people, the point of the " career " is taking care of their families, extended families, kids, their villages, and basically generational wealth.

For the most part we are fans who live in the hypothetical of what we " would do " if we were in their shoes.

Unless you have a deep rooted alliance to a club which can pay you top wages, for the most part the " loyalty " is to their mission and you can't blame them.

It's also been mentioned multiple times that he is devout Muslim and going to play in a thriving Muslim country, by Mecca etc.

Earning a quarter Billion tax free over day 10 years is no " suicide " lol.

Also, players in the Saudi League are still featuring with their National teams 

He's also young enough to make a boatload of money for 2/3 years and then go somewhere else if he wants 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â