Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Utterly impressive!

Did not get my expectations too high as I assumed he would need some time to adjust.

The biggest compliment I can pay to him at this stage is you would have no idea he is a new signing.

He fits right in and is electrifying to watch.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, TomC said:

Have we ever had a player who's better at playing one-touch? It impresses me every time I see him.

Imagine Buendia on the right with him in the middle, both capable of touch and go.  Our squad is so strong when everyone is fit. 

• Like 1

Just an ultra intelligent footballer doing his job. And an ultra intelligent manager who knew exactly what he could do to add to our game.  He really is the second coming of Mane. Pace balance touch vision timing and finishing. 

• Like 3

A clear example that the desperation and need for players with PL experience is a fallacy… if you identify top talent (as most top/successful teams have done so many times), they impact and elevate the side (if not league)… Moussa has been on fire and is only going to get better. He’s already improved our attack considerably.

Superb signing.

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

The skill and intelligence at 17 seconds and without the ball is next level. Defending player thinks he’s covered but then Moussa leaves him for dead. 

Edited by Sulberto21

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

That EB10 guy does the Lords work.

He's the most consistent guy i know to provide regular and varied Villa player specific highlights.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

you know what impresses me as much as anything, i remember when he joined (but hadnt played for us yet), i saw a journo describe him as skilful, fast etc, but also as "like a bowling ball".

by that he meant that considering his small stature, he is really good at just bouncing off people, riding tackles and just keeping going with the ball, like a bowling ball just going through skittles.

he really is like that isnt he, not to cast shade at Bailey, but watching how Diaby bounces off players and just keeps going, rides tackles and is really good at rolling players etc, it shows where bailey really needs to improve his game at the PL level.

38 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

you know what impresses me as much as anything, i remember when he joined (but hadnt played for us yet), i saw a journo describe him as skilful, fast etc, but also as "like a bowling ball".

by that he meant that considering his small stature, he is really good at just bouncing off people, riding tackles and just keeping going with the ball, like a bowling ball just going through skittles.

he really is like that isnt he, not to cast shade at Bailey, but watching how Diaby bounces off players and just keeps going, rides tackles and is really good at rolling players etc, it shows where bailey really needs to improve his game at the PL level.

From the training pictures in the US, Diaby clearly trains in the gym a lot. Always felt that Bailey needed to put in the same work to be able to ride those tackles. 

Must be part of the reason Unai trusts him in the middle whereas Bailey has usually played out wide. 

• Like 1

He is a clinical finisher.....I would imagine he will be much better, when he settles in and gets used to his surroundings

He looks a real threat, when he's on the ball.....The team looks more threatening with him.

His acceleration from a standing start is impressive too....looks quality to me.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â