Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why am I so ‘meh’ about this transfer? I just can’t get excited for some reason. I usually bloody loves a foreign player link. 

It’s Buendia’s fault…

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

I actually wouldn't be suprised if this is true, possibly flying in tommorow for pics. 

Announcement Tues? Are we flying to America on weds? 

I'd be stunned if it is. Last I heard, we were about £20mil apart in valuation. 

Not the sort of thing that usually gets resolved overnight.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

I'd be stunned if it is. Last I heard, we were about £20mil apart in valuation. 

Not the sort of thing that usually gets resolved overnight.

In a billionaires world ?

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

In a billionaires world ?

We value the player at about half of what his current club do. That's a fair amount of ground to make up don't you think?

I'd be very surprised if we have reached an agreement already. Unless they've dramatically dropped their terms which is doubtful at this stage of the window. 

Edited by GlobalVillan

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

We value the player at about half of what his current club do. That's a fair amount of ground to make up don't you think?

I'd be very surprised if we have reached an agreement already. Unless they've dramatically dropped their terms which is doubtful at this stage of the window. 

The reports since Friday night seem to suggest we are more like €10m apart which suggests we are a lot closer so if true then a deal might be close.  

I haven’t heard that we are now £20m different since Friday but if we are then yes we still have a long way to go but I haven’t heard this difference apart from yourself.

So who knows if a deal is close, as usual we just have to wait.

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

The reports since Friday night seem to suggest we are more like €10m apart which suggests we are a lot closer so if true then a deal might be close.  

I haven’t heard that we are now £20m different since Friday but if we are then yes we still have a long way to go but I haven’t heard this difference apart from yourself.

So who knows if a deal is close, as usual we just have to wait.

Yep. We will see if he is on that flight in the morning. 

1 minute ago, Frodo said:

Que every one on here going to youtube to see who the f▪︎▪︎▪︎ Jermey Doku is 🤣

I been on this. He's who I've wanted. Man creates more goal scoring opportunities than neymar and Messi per 90. Please **** get him. Dribbles more than Mbappe please. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frodo said:

Que every one on here going to youtube to see who the f▪︎▪︎▪︎ Jermey Doku is 🤣

Remember seeing him vs Italy in the Euros… very fast player. 

Dunno how good he is now or how well he has developed. 

Pace is all well and good, useful and dangerous, but it doesn’t last and there’s always a concern with injuries… 

Gabby was absolute shite without it, for example.

Give me technical players over fast ones any day, if you can get a combination of both - you have to go for it…

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

I been on this. He's who I've wanted. Man creates more goal scoring opportunities than neymar and Messi per 90. Please **** get him. Dribbles more than Mbappe please. 

Prefer him to Diaby?

Yeah, very impressive:

Â