Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

37 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Could be taken either way tbh…all he said was “news after the game”… so I see the inclination to take that as more of a club statement…that’s it’s been agreed and confirmed. Could’ve worded it differently…

Why would he have to wait til after the game to share anything?

I don’t know..

I’m just not convinced and not keen on anyone who apparently likes to string people along…

Dunno, he may be legit. We’ll find out…

He's not a native English speaker. He probably phrased it imperfectly. 

Just now, MotoMkali said:

He's not a native English speaker. He probably phrased it imperfectly. 

Ok, let’s see what happens and what legitimacy he actually has. Where’s he from?

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why am I so ‘meh’ about this transfer? I just can’t get excited for some reason. I usually bloody loves a foreign player link. 

I was just about to post the same thing. It’s probably because I’ve never seen him play.

• Like 1

And me. Meh. But its the ones that i am not mega excited about that tend to be the best.  Got a hardon for Bailey and Buendia and not for Moreno  and Luiz. And we know how that ones turned out. So the meh the merrier 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Why am I so ‘meh’ about this transfer? I just can’t get excited for some reason. I usually bloody loves a foreign player link. 

Becuase a lot of us (inc me), have PTSD from Bailey, who we thought was exactly what Diaby is alleged to be.

I'm not sure I can take us signing a player who is believed to be skilful, rapid and deadly, for them to turn out to be a donkey snail wet paper bag type.

Fingers crossed he is what he is alleged to be, and not Bailey mk.2.

33 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Because you've never seen him play?

A bit like how you formed your opinion of Emi Buendia I'd say.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Surely it’s the exact opposite? I formed by opinion on Buendia having seen him play?

37 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

4 minutes ago, est1874 said:

ooh-yikes.gif

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You've been on there forums? (Bentancur) 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I dunno, have you thought about his hair gel? ;)

• Thanks 1

Â