Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

10 minutes ago, Chine said:

Could be the slow death of the premier league, too much money on offer for the players to resist , everyone will be tempted 

They cannot all go to Saudi..

Some of course will not want to go from an ethical, family point of view.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From what I read, he WANTS and prefers a move to us, and already agreed personal terms.

I assume the rest is down to the clubs and asking price.

Also, as bad as it sounds, if I were getting offered generational wealth type money in Saudi, i'd have to think about it.

We are just looking from a Football fan perspective.

As what is " ambition " .... is it to earn as much as possible from your career, or to live in Birmingham? lol

EDIT: Is your post about Diaby, or Henderson?

Diaby.

Henderson I get. Older, already achieved much in his career.  One last big pay day.

• Like 1

People getting a bit carried away with the whole Saudi thing destroying premier league football. There’s a hell of a lot of top of players out there. I’m sure losing the odd few to Saudi isn’t going to destroy the quality of a league which is the most watched in the world. 

People aren’t going to flock to watch Saudi games on tv due to over the hill top players with the odd youngster sell out in the mix.   Not anytime soon anyway!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

This “Max Lee” person who they be, despite being on Twitter since 2009 only made 97 tweets. I find that impossible if this was a real journalist or someone with actual knowledge. Unless they’ve mass deleted stuff. Also, prior to tweeting about Diaby claimed that Countiho was soon off to Saudi on July 3, but he’s still here. 

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

This “Max Lee” person who they be, despite being on Twitter since 2009 only made 97 tweets. I find that impossible if this was a real journalist or someone with actual knowledge. Unless they’ve mass deleted stuff. Also, prior to tweeting about Diaby claimed that Countiho was soon off to Saudi on July 3, but he’s still here. 

Yeah another fraud 

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

People getting a bit carried away with the whole Saudi thing destroying premier league football. There’s a hell of a lot of top of players out there. I’m sure losing the odd few to Saudi isn’t going to destroy the quality of a league which is the most watched in the world. 

People aren’t going to flock to watch Saudi games on tv due to over the hill top players with the odd youngster sell out in the mix.   Not anytime soon anyway!

To add, let's be real, the Saudis are doing a light version of what European and Premier League clubs have been doing to the WORLD for decades.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think Agent Villa could be legit. 

Possibly. I tend to write "ITK" accounts off when they get something very wrong. He's yet to do that.

That said, i'm not saying he's legit, I'm just not certain at this stage if he's full of it. (which he most likely is, tbf).

45 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I’m more worried that negotiations will break down rather than any other team coming in for him

The player has agreed terms. Now it's between Leverkusen and Villa who have shown quite recently they can complete deals together.

Edited by maqroll

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To add, let's be real, the Saudis are doing a light version of what European and Premier League clubs have been doing to the WORLD for decades.

Yes. But the Saudi agenda is to sports wash and gloss over their horrendous human rights record. You can be mad about both but be clear that Saudi operation is petro-fuelled PR and using football as a vehicle to change how people view the regime there. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â