The Moral Maze - Age of Consent

Seat68

13 minutes ago, Rodders said:

ah damn, admittedly, only going off a google search and clicking on a reddit page , but the guy rumoured to be it? Damn. 

Yeah, damn.

Edited by bobzy

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Help a brother out with a DM

Here's a clue: 

He's married with five children, and is a devout Christian and weekly churchgoer. 

On 09/07/2023 at 08:42, StefanAVFC said:

Can be married at 16 legally with parental consent so you can be arrested for filming having legal sex with your wife 

There was a case in America where this actually happened about 10 years ago.

The guy's wife was 16 and he was 18 and he got done for having nude photos of her which were classified as indecent images of a child.

I just tried to find it with a google news search but there have been so many sex offender news articles since then it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

1 minute ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

There was a case in America where this actually happened about 10 years ago.

The guy's wife was 16 and he was 18 and he got done for having nude photos of her which were classified as indecent images of a child.

I just tried to find it with a google news search but there have been so many sex offender news articles since then it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

and now your google search history is looking for nude photos of a guy's 16 year old wife 🤪

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

and now your google search history is looking for nude photos of a guy's 16 year old wife 🤪

I already thought of that and did it in Private Mode!

It's not something Hyou'd want everyone knowing about.

Also, I did a news search rather than a plain google search to make sure nothing came up like that!

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella

35 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I already thought of that and did it in Private Mode!

It's not something Hyou'd want everyone knowing about.

Also, I did a news search rather than a plain google search to make sure nothing came up like that!

Don’t worry, your ISP will grass you up to the feds. Private mode won’t protect you from that 🙂 

The young persons lawyer has said the mothers account is nonsense and nothing In appropriate happened.

6 hours ago, Genie said:

With AI and photoshop that’s probably true for everything on the internet now. Fun times.

Its a scary thought isn't it. There was a deepfake Martin Lewis video on social media recently where he was asking people to invest in something. 

Onto the presenter, ass-Huw-ming it is genuine*, why do people do stuff like that? Especially if you are famous. Never show your face on these photos. 

*good eh?

22 hours ago, mjmooney said:
22 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

This might belong on the unpopular opinion thread ... but reading through the comments here ... we, in the West in particular, are infected/indoctrinated with post-Christian prudery when it comes to nudity and sexuality.

Tell that to the Taliban and other Islamic regimes. 

Two things:

1) I'm not sure how we get from "post-Christian prudery when it comes to nudity and sexuality" to "Britain has a puritanical Christian mindset".
2) And how prudish Islam, the Taliban in particular, affects Britain's view on nudity. Whataboutery?

14 minutes ago, jim said:

The young persons lawyer has said the mothers account is nonsense and nothing In appropriate happened.

It's worse than that. They told the sun this very fact on Friday but they printed the article anyway 

Just now, bickster said:

And this is why the BBC not releasing the name was absolutely the right thing to do.

There was something distinctly off about this from the outset.

All it meant was that several other presenters were abused and everyone knows who the one in question is. It was a silly stance to take with someone in the public eye.

The BBC could have said allegations have been made against x and he is suspended whilst we conduct an investigation.

It would have made nobody’s life worse, but several peoples life better.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

All it meant was that several other presenters were abused and everyone knows who the one in question is. It was a silly stance to take with someone in the public eye.

The BBC could have said allegations have been made against x and he is suspended whilst we conduct an investigation.

It would have made nobody’s life worse, but several peoples life better.

The law was changed after the BBC / Cliff Richard case. The BBC couldn’t name the presenter even if they wanted to

The law was changed for a reason. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â