Rico Richards

joshharris12

Hopefully gets a loan, I'd be surpried if he doesn't, seems he did pretty well at Stockport, hopefully that will have give him some confidence in his ability to perform at first team level, and on second loan, presuming it happens, can do even better. Would be good to see the likes of Swinkels, Munroe, and Moore get loans too

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Really surprised he hasn't gone as he's too old to get into the Prem team without being registered, so even if we're injury ravaged he's no chance of even warming the bench. 

Him and Hause I'm worried will just be completely out the picture and quietly released next year

I'm expecting big things from him this season.  Think he'll really shine. But then I think that about all our youth players that show early promise. Shame how few actually deliver on that promise.

His last chance to show what he can do before he's shown the door to the lower leagues. Go well Rico. If you can't smash it in league two at this age then could be the non leagues which would be a real shock considering how good he looked before. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, skarroki said:

Really surprised he hasn't gone as he's too old to get into the Prem team without being registered, so even if we're injury ravaged he's no chance of even warming the bench. 

Him and Hause I'm worried will just be completely out the picture and quietly released next year

Well what a boob I look like. 

Looking on Port Vale forum, there's some surprise they've signed him as they seem to think they're stacked for optoins in his position, a lot of jokes about them being the League Two version of Chelsea with the size of their squad, some genuine concern too, including loans, I think they signed sixteen players this summer

But should be a good move for him, better than staying with our U21s, and interesting to see Darren Moore is Port Vale manager, did well with Ramsey at Doncaster

I wonder if whilst he's there we will also be watching Baylee Dipepa as a potential future signing edit: that won't be happening, annunced this morning that he's signed for Southampton

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â