Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

BOF

if he wasn't blanking next week, i'd probably keep...but with the inevitable price drop, i'm happy to sell

i'd also be more concerned if they were playing a top team tomorrow, but they're not...even without haaland they should be winning comfortably so it would be sensible to rest him

On 35 points with salah, saka, Tsimikas, Watkins and zinchenko still to play. I’m so annoyed with dyche, In his press conference he said that mykolenko was fit and ready to start, teamsheet comes out and he’s not even on the bench 🙈cost me a 4th clean sheet in a row unfortunately :( 

I also went with Leno over dubravka so left 4 extra points on the bench. Semenyo and zinchenko coming on as autosubs, semenyo’s 1 point will be voided I imagine? Used my transfer to get Tsimikas out for pau Torres, kept Tsimikas for the Man Utd game so perhaps one last haul from him as a parting gift. Mainly wanted Torres in for the kind upcoming fixtures, especially Sheffield United and Burnley, however there is also a good possibility he gets a clean sheet v Brentford today too

28 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Is FDR assessed at the start of the season and then never changed?

Apparently SU coming to us (15 game winning streak) is a 3 for them and Newcastle coming to us is a 4 for us?

It’s adjusted a few times a season. 

To be honest it’s mostly bollocks. Especially as they seem terrified to use 1 and 5 for some reason. The only 5 fixture at the moment is Man City. Which doesn’t make sense because they’re 4th. 

Villa have won 15 home games in a row but playing us at villa park isn’t even a 4

They need to be taken with a huge grain of salt 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Up to 41k now, unless they remove the Bournemouth game.

Ican't see how they can't remove it, which is a bit of a shit one for me as my bare bones team had three players and 12 points

23 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I want them to make a decision on what will happen to the Bournemouth luton points, I want my 8 from zinchenko and 1 from semenyo although I expect that one to be ruled out!

I have 12 point in it with absolutely zero on the bench to come on

• Shocked 1