Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

BOF

Bit of a flukey week. No returns apart from 3 players so thanks to no Haaland I got the Salah vice captain points and then a 17 pointer from SonΒ :lol:

Basically 2 big hauls, 58 points and a 140k green arrow. Lovely.Β 

Edited by Farlz

SO next week I have

Haaland, deffo out

Areola possibly out still (but hey its a keeper)

Trippier, Taylor and Dougie suspended

And one transfer (which will obviously be Haaland out for.... feck knows. Alvarez I guess if Haaland is still out after GW 18 but next week its probably Solanke. There really is a dearth of forwards who can score regularly

Yes I still can't get rid of the word removed Ward-Prowse

It's going to be one shit GW coming up

Slowly starting to claw my way up the ranks but its been a painful season. No surprise it's when Haaland was out as it opens up the door for people to make errors on a vice captain, which I noticed a lot did.

2 suspensions and 2 flags to deal with now though and one of them is the keeper which is annoying as I'd like news on him so I can get Watkins and Porro in.

glad i rolled the transfer. going to need both. the thing with haaland, there's no obvious replacement and also leaves the issue of wanting to get him back in at some point.

unless it's confirmed he's out for like 4 GWs i'll probably keep

57 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

glad i rolled the transfer. going to need both. the thing with haaland, there's no obvious replacement and also leaves the issue of wanting to get him back in at some point.

unless it's confirmed he's out for like 4 GWs i'll probably keep

Why does it leave the issue of getting him back? He started off at Β£14.0 mil and he’s there right now, if enough people sell him you might actually make money on it but with him being flagged it will take a huge sell to move his price downwards. He’s probably the easiest in and out there is as long as you don’t spend the money obviously :DΒ 

11 hours ago, bickster said:

Why does it leave the issue of getting him back? He started off at Β£14.0 mil and he’s there right now, if enough people sell him you might actually make money on it but with him being flagged it will take a huge sell to move his price downwards. He’s probably the easiest in and out there is as long as you don’t spend the money obviously :DΒ 

that's exactly why...i can't be trusted to keep that sort of money in the bank!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad I didn’t sell Haaland yet as pep announces he will return to Man City on Thursday and then a further assessment will take place prior to their game against palace. Got a feeling he will start and haul tbh.

If he Dosent play then I have semenyo as autosub and he has 2 decent fixtures so will cover Haaland for the blank game week.

got 53 this week and small red arrow, down 3% due to that son haul haha…..like a lot of other people I was quite lucky that I vice captained salah XD

not sure what I’m gonna do transfer-wise, might roll this weeks transfer. Not sure whether to downgrade trippier to Porro and then saka up to son, I think I will keep the faith with trippier for a while and see if he gets back to his best after an enforced break and with some good fixtures. Might trade saka for Son at some point in the season, but I think it might be after the Asia cup when there is a decent run for spurs and not before, even though they have some good gamesΒ 

i think i know 2 moves i'm going to do...martinelli and diaby for palmer and sterling.

if we get news that haaland is definitely out i'll swap him out for solanke. even if he's fit, with the money i save on the above downgrades i could actually afford archer for solanke so might do that

Think I'll take the risk and keep Haaland, allowing me another GW or two before using the WC. With Dougie out it means Archer comes in, which isn't a bad shout with Chelsea being shambles. One free transfer to use for a Defender. Just have to decide which one out, and probably a BOU one in