Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

A yellow lion on blue just doesn't work. It's completely washed out, even with the drop shadow (urgh). I was holding onto a shred of hope that the leaks might've been misdirection or works-in-progress, and the club would eventually reveal a creat that made sense, but bloody hell, that is hilariously bad.

• Like 1

image.png

Seems a strange launch image - but it's here, it's us from now on and we best start to try to develop some sort of fondness for it.

I quite like the white bits - the 1874 and the little rope line around the edges.

11 minutes ago, est1874 said:

I'll say it now.

I won't be buying a thing with that monstrosity on it.

Will save myself a fortune. Thanks Villa.

The levitating Lion is a sign it will be used alone I think or is that I hope!

Round badge forever!

So we were wondering whether we'd get the detailed lion on the kit and the drop shadow on media images.

But no!

We get both! At the same time!

All of it, all of the time.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

The levitating Lion is a sign it will be used alone I think or is that I hope!

Well it will be of course, we've used the lion on it's own on from all of our badges over the last twenty years or so.

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

No, you have to like it or you’re spoilt and need to get over yourself apparently.

Indeed! And we must never mention the shirty way the club gave us the rebrand we voted on for one season and then unilaterally binned!

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Well it will be of course, we've used the lion on it's own on from all of our badges over the last twenty years or so.

Not on a match shirt though that's my hope.

Finally get a decent kit manufacture and get that badge on it, why couldn’t they have kept this seasons and just had the lion facing the other way, so much better than that new one they have done  

• Like 2

Prefer the current Lerner badge. This new one is horrible. Villa at the bottom, top looks cut off like it’s been under a low bridge as a result, stupid drop shadow. 

• Like 3