Europa Conference Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

A lot of cynicism here.

I don't like their manager, owners, fans or Kurt Zouma. But the rest of the players seem a decent group.

I see some teasing, but maybe I missed the bitter stuff. I think it's excellent that they won. They can be and should be proud, of course. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Have you met the man? If not shut th f**k up as he was great with my other half I was with at the time when time he met us. But sure believe the media.

There's no believing required, it's a fact. Ok, let's never say anything about anyone involved in football until we meet them.

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Athens next year will be even more special. We'll be there celebrating,😉💜💙

The police in Athens can be quite heavy handed, I’ve watched them beat the shit out of asylum seekers a couple of times.

Maybe a bit early to worry I guess.

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I see some teasing, but maybe I missed the bitter stuff. I think it's excellent that they won. They can be and should be proud, of course. 

There's belittling of the competition which is ridiculous given the end of season we've been through.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

It's barely a trophy though.

It's a ticket into Europa League, that's how I look at it.

Mate you were Dean Smith biggest fan last week who we mostly love but went through 2 relegations and you called him great

Your standards are weird unless posting to be heard which makes sense with some of the ramblings

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Mate you were Dean Smith biggest fan last week who we mostly love but went through 2 relegations and you called him great

Your standards are weird unless posting to be heard which makes sense with some of the ramblings

No one were gonna keep those clubs up.

Besides our club is different now. Their expectations has changed, I'm just adapting.

Sure it would be great if we could win conference next season but the club have far bigger aims. Exciting times ahead.

Who was the guy who was on here the other week criticising Newcastle fans for wildly celebrating 4th?

Now West Ham win their first trophy in 43 years and they should just shake hands and walk off the pitch...

Mourinho in both spells at Chelsea made a big thing of taking league cup seriously as it was the first major trophy for that group of players and it pushed them on to win the league so I think UE will do the same thing and we'll put out very strong teams next season in league cup and also Europa and see what state of play is at xmas.

If we're 9th-10th in league at that point then we still have another 15 or so league games to have another good end of season run if we juggle the squad enough.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, robby b said:

Drat, West Ham have beaten us to it. Oh well, we'll just have to be the 2nd English club to win the Europa Conference League (if we manage to win it, that is, of course!)

Don’t really want to mention it, but could also become the first English club in the UECL not to reach the semi-finals.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Don’t really want to mention it, but could also become the first English club in the UECL not to reach the semi-finals.

Spurs went out in the groups didn't they?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â