Pau Torres

Delphinho123

His main downside last season was being muscled off the ball too easily. I thought it was noticeable how physically stronger he was on Saturday.
Maybe he's been lifting some big boy weights in the gym.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

The term Rolls Royce needs to be retired after this

Mings will have to learn to play RCB because he doesn’t get in the team ahead of Pau

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Mings will have to learn to play RCB because he doesn’t get in the team ahead of Pau

At this point I think Mings is sitting behind Pau and will spell him during cup games or injuries. Emery will probably have a game or two where he messes around with the formation and gets them both on the field but I think Mings is our new #2 LCB and that’s not a bad thing.

41 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He won't get in ahead of Konsa either. Even less likely perhaps. I think Mings will get plenty of game time though, and maybe we'll occasionally revisit the preseason formation of last year with 3 centre halves and marauding full backs.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He won't get in ahead of Konsa either. Even less likely perhaps. I think Mings will get plenty of game time though, and maybe we'll occasionally revisit the preseason formation of last year with 3 centre halves and marauding full backs.

Yeah I think that’s a possibility. 

I also still think Emery wants to play Konsa at RB. So a Mings Pau partnership is possible

• Like 1

Mings isn't getting ahead of Pau at his absolute peak and no injury. Not exactly a bold shout when Torres has been near elite for 12 months.

Man will be shouting out Haaland for golden boot next the maverick.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I wonder how difficult it would be for him to play as a Play making DM

I’m sure he could do it, but it would totally change how we build attacks in Emery’s system. Or we’d need to sign a replica of him to do what he’s doing now.

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I wonder how difficult it would be for him to play as a Play making DM

No no no. He’s a cb, dm is an entirely different position and different to how he plays.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â