Pau Torres

Delphinho123

Voted him MotM. Both he and konsa were very solid against a physical side. But Pau is like having a third CDM with his ability on the ball 

• Like 1

Just now, M_Afro said:

Rolls Royce. Some of those driving runs were incredible. That is so hard to defend against. 

Not everybody is going to align their midfield to allow those kinds of runs against us.

I mean, if they want to do so, I'm fine with it, but I thought it was a glaring mistake. I get it, they focused on having Watkins bracketed if not triple-teamed, but it came at a high cost.

Almost like Unai Emery knows what he's doing, weird.

• Like 1

West Ham seemed content to let him dictate the match.

Considering he’s one of the best, if not the best, progressors of the ball in all of Europe…it’s certainly a choice. 

• Haha 1

To me he's a classic regista who just happens to drop into CB 🤣

Never seen a CB with such distribution, if there's one out there in world football who's better then show him to me. 

Defensively he has areas which are questionable, but he's absolutely vital to our way of playing. 

Edited by Steero113

36 minutes ago, AV82 said:

People questioning him because of a few pre-season matches. 🤣 Boss.

Proof that people will find any excuse to mad at something 

Pau is crucial to our play and I’m so happy he’s here 

• Like 1

There was no pre-season rust.

Come rain or shine, he plays his game. That's his strength and his weakness.

It's massively a positive for Villa.

• Like 2

I think pre-season was more about managing working loads to avoid early injuries like last season. Specially as the pitchs looked nowhere as good and that showed in the intensity displayed by most of the team 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â