Pau Torres

Delphinho123

Just now, osmark86 said:

I'm guessing he goes straight into our starting 11. Konsa & Mings are amazing, but hard to see either of them keeping Pau out.

Of course he will he first choice. We've had to convince him to come here. 

He will be a game changer in the way we pass out from the back though, Konsa will almost certainly be the fall guy as he isn't exactly known for his progressive passing. I think it depends on Carlos' fitness whether or not he plays instead of Ty. 

Just now, villarule123 said:

Of course he will he first choice. We've had to convince him to come here. 

He will be a game changer in the way we pass out from the back though, Konsa will almost certainly be the fall guy as he isn't exactly known for his progressive passing. I think it depends on Carlos' fitness whether or not he plays instead of Ty. 

Yeah I worded it a little bit as if I had some doubts, but I think it's pretty clear that he will be an immediate starter.

You're probably right that it will be Konsa that is pushed back and tbh I think that would be the correct decision. Ty has been immense for us and is leader material.

• Like 1

This really is one of those signings (especially the fee) you see a big club make and wonder "what a shame we can't sign guys like that", isn't it?

The times they are a-changing.

• Like 3

Gonna see a lot less of Kamara and Luiz having to come with back to play to collect the ball, which caused us issues at times last season, suspect Pau will start a lot of play

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â