Youri Tielemans

thejoker

I knew he was a top player at Leicester before the final season but I didn't realise how good.

It's easy to forget that he was the main man  in a team that should have finished 4th twice. Blew it late in the season both times.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I thought that, just an absolute brain on the pitch. Usually I watch a game and think "pass here, run there" but with Tielemans (just as with Modric) he is several steps ahead already! 

Yeah, that's what I mean. Neither are reliant on things like flair and speed, more like their technique and reading of the game. Both good at attacking and defending, both marshall the midfield... 

41 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes when you think of the total amount we paid for Kamara, Tielemans and Rogers it's ridiculous. 3 wonderful footballers. 

Shows just how in tune, our recruitment now is.

When you factor in  Barclay, Duran, Konsa, Martinez and Mcginn for value....its scary.

In fact the less we pay, the better it seems to get...such is the quality of development.

I think it comes back to that magical word......Blend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

Shows just how in tune, our recruitment now is.

When you factor in  Barclay, Duran, Konsa, Martinez and Mcginn for value....its scary.

In fact the less we pay, the better it seems to get...such is the quality of development.

I think it comes back to that magical word......Blend.

You have the wrong magical word, it's Emery.

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â