Youri Tielemans

thejoker

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is it just me who's thinking he's got Captain qualities and potential for this team now? 🤔

I think when McGinn retires (aka going to Celtic), it'll be between Tielemans and Onana for the skipper gig. 

• Like 2

On 21/10/2024 at 09:28, Zatman said:

In fairness he was poor for them in his last season and he has proven a lot of people wrong including me as I thought he was finished

Looks like that first 6 months being a rotation player has actually revitalised him and also he has become so much fitter. 

Yeah, me too.

And I am delighted that he has made me look like a right mug too. 

• Like 1

His style is a perfect fit for the way Emery likes to play, be interesting to see how we use Kamara. I have a feeling he may be used to give Tielemans a rest, I think its a role he could play as well especially if he's teamed up with Barkley.  

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol was he a smoker?

I don't know, but when he first started playing for us, if you remember, he kind of struggled to find his feet and he would be puffing for breath really hard, so I kind of made a few comments, at the time, that he looked like he was on "60 a day," hence the witty comment .

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

Does he remind anyone else of Modric? 

I thought that, just an absolute brain on the pitch. Usually I watch a game and think "pass here, run there" but with Tielemans (just as with Modric) he is several steps ahead already! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â