Youri Tielemans

thejoker

Youri is exactly the central midfielder I imagine myself being everytime I play a decent 15 yard pass in astro.

Edited by Enda
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Ran the game from midfield again, he's been outstanding so far this season.

Preach, brother - he has been superb. 

Says a hell of a lot about Youri that we've not missed Douglas Luiz at all. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When the hell did this guy get so fit again? He played 2 90 minutes in the last 2 weeks too.

When he first came Leicester fans in a podcast said he’s the type of player that needs to be playing regularly, when he has time off he looks worse. 
I think possibly he had started to tire at Leicester and the start of Leicester due to the amount of games played at his age. We’ve benefited from giving him some rest time so that his body is now ready to go every week again and get better and better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He has turned out to be a really important player for us since his signing. He is definitely class. I worry his legs will run out at a relatively young age due to the amount of football he has played in his career but he definitely starts for us at the moment when everyone is fit. 

I’ve run out of superlatives. This guy is better than any player we’ve seen since Grealish. He’s just a freak of a player on the ball. Just phenomenal.

Like I say, no more superlatives. Just enjoy him. Special, special player. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â