Youri Tielemans

thejoker

I reckon as a player that hit the scene so young and played a ridiculous amount of games at a high level he got to stage where he fatigued along with injuries and struggled to get his form back. That year or two has past and he's now fully fit again and back to what he was for many years. A top player.

edit: he's 27 and has played 492 club games at the highest level.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

My favourite player atm. First name on the team sheet. He’s been better than Luiz since the second half of last season and i’m glad everyone’s finally seeing it now and appreciating him. Also, should be our penalty taker. His record is better than Luiz. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexvilla4 said:

Such a classy player. Love watching him play for us. Definitely one of our key players now 

I think hes quietly been our best player so far

• Like 1

Just now, Tayls said:

Where’s the fans? 

No Belgian city would host the game because of security fears, so It's been played behind closed doors in Debrecen in Hungary.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ceemo said:

No Belgian city would host the game because of security fears, so It's been played behind closed doors in Debrecen in Hungary.

Ah, makes sense. For a small moment there I forgot about all the crap going on in the world! 

Edited by Tayls

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â