Youri Tielemans

thejoker

3 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

We're simply not going to fit all 3 at one time. It's a good problem to have because we can rotate and not miss a beat through all competitions.

I prefer tielemans to kamara, as I think Boubs can be a bit casual and laid back at times, which causes problems. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

No he isn’t suited for that wide position all three won’t be on the pitch at once time to get used to using a squad guys.

disagree tbh, if Buendia and McGinn can play it, Tielemans can too.

Whether he will or not, who knows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

disagree tbh, if Buendia and McGinn can play it, Tielemans can too.

Whether he will or not, who knows.

I doubt it most Leicester fans also said that his talent is wasted wide and he doesn’t quite have the physical attributes to play advanced, he is suited to play in a pivot . If Emery was planning on using him there we would have seen it already this preseason.

• Like 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

Kamara has a battle in his hands.

I’m not sure, I see Kamara as doing the dirty work an Youri a little further up, pulling the strings with Luiz, - **** our midfield is so good 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zero7 said:

I’m not sure, I see Kamara as doing the dirty work an Youri a little further up, pulling the strings with Luiz, - **** our midfield is so good 

It is, it really is so good. Finally.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I doubt it most Leicester fans also said that his talent is wasted wide and he doesn’t quite have the physical attributes to play advanced, he is suited to play in a pivot . If Emery was planning on using him there we would have seen it already this preseason.

In an injury crisis maybe but agreed that his talents would be wasted anywhere else but the pivot. 

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

He's gone from being coached by planks like Martinez and Brenda to the Don. No wonder he's looking class.

Don’t underestimate the power of top coaching, look at Chambers today 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Motm today. Sheer brilliant 

27 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

One word. Vision.

25 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

For some reason I thought I was in the Cameron Archer thread and you guys had lost the plot. 🤣

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

36 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Tielemans shouldn't be contesting Kamara role. His best at Leicester was 8 even played as 10 sometimes. He played 6 out of necessity and they got relegated

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â