Youri Tielemans

thejoker

1 minute ago, lexicon said:

Really like what I've seen from him. Having him and Dougie to choose from, by our standards, is an absolute embarrassment of riches. Dare I say it, we might have some depth this season!

Ya very similar to Dougie in terms of taking the ball in tight areas , dare I say his passing range may be better but Dougie probably reads game better 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Brilliant to watch that body cam footage. The lack of thinking time or time to dwell on the ball is really striking

Was thinking the same. To a spectator it seems players have a lot of time on the ball at times, but it's  really a blur

Edited by one_ian_taylor
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, pete101 said:

Ya very similar to Dougie in terms of taking the ball in tight areas , dare I say his passing range may be better but Dougie probably reads game better 

I dunno. DL's pass for the Diaby goal was pretty special and not the first time he's done that.

Getting very excited for the season ahead now.

29 minutes ago, rubberman said:

I dunno. DL's pass for the Diaby goal was pretty special and not the first time he's done that.

Getting very excited for the season ahead now.

Yeah that Luiz/Diaby link will really help us against the likes of City and Liverpool as there’s no way they can play with the high line they want to without us picking them off. Changes those games totally and hopefully will make us much more competitive against them.

Can’t help but be impressed.

Can see why Leicester fans didn’t rate him in a relegation battle though. A bit like Luiz struggling for us during those times.

In a possession based side where there’s a system in place and Youri can use his vision and passing, he will thrive. 

But in a rock fight where you’re just trying to play a low block and spring counter-attacks, he’s not got the athleticism in that. 

Think he will have a really strong season for us. 

Unless we switch to a 4-3-3, I have no idea how you fit Luiz, Kamara and Tielemans in. I just don’t think any are suited to a wide position.

One things for sure, there is no way he doesn’t start for us off the back of that showing against Lazio. Best player on the pitch by a mile. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Unless we switch to a 4-3-3, I have no idea how you fit Luiz, Kamara and Tielemans in. I just don’t think any are suited to a wide position.

One things for sure, there is no way he doesn’t start for us off the back of that showing against Lazio. Best player on the pitch by a mile. 

If 442 we could play Tielemans on the left, where going forward that role comes inside line a no.8 or AM type role.

Or we could have Luiz in that left inside role and Kamara/Tielemans in the centre.

Either would work, that left midfield role is basically the Buendia type role where he constantly cuts inside when we are going forward.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

If 442 we could play Tielemans on the left, where going forward that role comes inside line a no.8 or AM type role.

Or we could have Luiz in that left inside role and Kamara/Tielemans in the centre.

Either would work, that left midfield role is basically the Buendia type role where he constantly cuts inside when we are going forward.

Maybe yeh

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We're simply not going to fit all 3 at one time. It's a good problem to have because we can rotate and not miss a beat through all competitions.

Unbelievable player. He, Dougie and Kamara will get so many minutes between then and the best thing is we can rotate and keep them fresh. You’ve also got McGinn to put in the middle to mix things up. 

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

No he isn’t suited for that wide position all three won’t be on the pitch at once time to get used to using a squad guys.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â